LVB Balance Check Number 08882441155 announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, Balance Check, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Mobile Banking App, UPI Apps, and Net Banking Facility at https://www.lvbank.com…
Lakshmi Vilas Bank is also a famous private sector bank that has more than 512 branches throughout India with its corporate headquarters in Chennai. The bank also runs ATMs at several corporate sites. Customers acquire a great degree of pleasure from this bank as always it delivers its customer’s current information about their account balance status.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank maintains various new and updated strategies to deliver available balance statement information to its customers promptly. If when a customer plans his/her future spending or goes for paying the monthly bill he/she requires the currently available funds of his/her account balance.
LVB Balance Check Number
LVB Introduced multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers to make balance enquiries, customer support, and access to various banking facilities. By using the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Toll-Free (Customer care) Number: 1800 425 1747
- Balance Check Number: 08882441155.
- SMS Banking Number: 9282441155
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
- Bank Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry
The Bank provided various ways to know account balances. Every LVB customer can check their account’s current available balance by following any way from the list.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Mobile Banking App
- UPI Apps
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking
- Emailing to the Bank.
LVB Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking was launched by Lakshmi Vilas Bank using a unique phone number. It is an innovative tool that enables customers to enquire about their balance. Customers may check their account balances by calling the LVB missed call number from their registered mobile number like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Missed Call Number: 08882441155
How to do Balance Enquiry through LVB Missed Call Number
The customer must first confirm that Lakshmi Vilas Bank has registered his or her mobile number. Apart from that, it is the customer’s responsibility to initiate service activation. This may be accomplished by contacting the customer service department of Lakshmi Vilas Bank through call or text to activate the service, just follow the steps.
- Dial 08882441155 from the Linked phone number of the LVB Account.
- With just one or two rings the call will be terminated automatically.
- Next minute the customer will get an SMS with available funds on their account.
- Get complete details for balance enquiry through missed call.
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Missed Call Banking Services are available around the clock (24/7) without any charges.
Important Note: This feature is available only to customers who have registered for missed call service.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Check by SMS
Customers who linked their mobile number with LVB Account Number can access balance enquiry through SMS banking facilities. By sending a message every customer of LVB can make the balance enquiry instantly.
Type text “LVB BAL Customer ID AccountNumber” to the number 9282441155 (example: LVB BAL 654321 0123456789101112) to obtain information about your current account balance on your mobile. Get more about Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking.
LVB SMS Banking registration SMS Format: LVB REG <CUSTOMER-ID> <ACCOUNT NUMBER>
SMS Banking enables account holders to get account balance information by sending an SMS using a predefined syntax and receiving a response with account balance information. Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s SMS Banking number is 9282441155. You may send the SMS using the following syntax.
- Type and send an SMS with the subject line LVBBAL.
- And using your registered mobile number, send it to 9282441155.
- The bank will send you an SMS detailing the remaining balance in your default account.
How to Check Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance through Customer Care
If you like to get information about your account balance with this bank, you may call any representative through its Toll-Free helpline number 18004252233 and obtain your current balance update immediately.
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number is important since it is accessible across India 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 18004252233 from the phone number linked with the account.
- From the IVR menu options, choose the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option.
- Bank servers detect the mobile phone connected with the account number instantly and react with the available balance.
- If you are not satisfied with the IVRS’s information, call the phone banking officer to have your balance checked.
How to check Lakshmi Vilas Bank balance through E-mail?
Send an email to Principalnodal@lvbank.in using the email address linked with your account to get your account balance.
How to check LVB Balance Check through Net-banking?
- Visit the Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s main website through the link https://www.lvbank.com/internet-banking.aspx#
- On the right top corner of the site, click the Login button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Login.
- You will be redirected to a new page; click Continue to Net Banking.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click the Login button.
- Your bank account balances will be shown on the screen.
How to Check Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM?
Lakshmi Vilas Bank account balance enquiry is available also at any ATM by using Lakshmi Vilas Bank debit card. To check your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account’s available balance, you must visit a Lakshmi Vilas Bank or another bank-operated ATM.
The procedures below will help you in knowing your Lakshmi Vilas Bank balance:
- Swipe the Lakshmi Vilas Bank ATM/Debit card in the ATM Slot.
- Now enter your four-digit ATM PIN.
- Following that, choose “Balance Inquiry / Balance Check” and complete the transaction.
How to do LVB Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking enables account holders to access banking services directly from their mobile devices. LVB mobile app allowed you to access all services offered by a bank that’s the comfort of your own home. You can use the mobile app to do money transfers, balance checks, and much more.
The download link for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank device is provided below.
- From the links above, download and install the official LVB Mobile banking application
- Proceed to the login page by entering your Customer ID & MPIN.
- After a successful login, the app’s dashboard will be accessed.
- Your account’s balance will be shown on the dashboard.
How to Check Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance by Passbook Updating
- Take out the passbook for your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account.
- Visit your nearest LVB branch.
- Locate the bank’s passbook printing counter.
- Submit your passbook to be printed.
- Once the printing is complete, get your passbook.
- The available balance is shown beside the most recent transaction.
How to Check LVB balance through UPI?
The following processes must be done in order to check your bank balance utilising UPI Apps:
- Download and install any UPI application from the Google Play or Apple App Store, such as G-Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, or BHIM.
- To activate your UPI App, follow the on-screen instructions.
- After activation, login into your UPI app using your MPIN.
- To see an account’s balance, visit the account area and choose the balance check option.
- The account balance of Lakshmi Vilas Bank will be shown on the screen.
Multiple accounts may be linked using a single UPI ID. You may send payments using just your UPI ID; no further bank account information or beneficiary is necessary.
How to check LVB Balance Enquiry through *99# USSD Code
Lakshmi Vilas Bank does not presently provide a USSD service. Please contact customer service if you have any questions.
USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, enables customers to access mobile banking services without a smartphone or data/internet connection. Follow the guidelines below to get your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account balance by USSD.
- You will be required to register your mobile number with your bank.
- Enter *99# in the phone dialer.
- Choose a language that is suitable for you.
- Click Send after inputting the account number’s three initial digits, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code.
- To see your account balance, just follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Check LVB Balance by WhatsApp Banking?
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank has not yet announced the introduction of a wats app number. If you have any questions, please contact customer care.
In India, Lakshmi Vilas Bank has not yet developed a WhatsApp banking service. According to insiders, the facility is scheduled to open soon. Retail customers who have access to Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s WhatsApp Banking services may instantly see their account balances.
- Add the WhatApp Banking ID ‘XXXXXXXXXX’ .
- Following that, open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi’ message.
- The bank will respond by presenting a choice of possibilities.
- Select and respond appropriately to the balancing inquiry.
- Following that, you may send a WhatsApp message to choose your account’s available balance.