Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Check Number 07834888867 announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, Balance Check, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline, MGB MobileBanking, UPI Apps, and Net Banking Facility at https://www.mahagramin.in/
Maharashtra Gramin Bank is a rural regional bank with a strong rural presence in Maharashtra. Although its designation as a Regional Rural Bank, MGB provides all of the essential functions of a Public Sector Bank. The bank’s primary objective is to initiate appropriate intervention for the overall economic uplift and advancement of the people of Maharashtra through financial assistance to sectors such as agriculture, micro, small and medium enterprises, education, housing, microcredit, weaker sections, and SC/ST communities, among others. Bank of Maharashtra is the bank’s sponsor. The Government of India, the Government of Maharashtra, and the Bank of Maharashtra each contribute 50%, 15%, and 35% of the Bank’s share capital, respectively.
Multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers was introduced to check the account’s available balance, customer support, and access to various banking facilities. By using the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Toll-Free (Customer care) Number: 18005327444, 18008331004 or 18001236230
- Balance Check Number: 18002332133.
- SMS Banking Number: 7834888867
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
The consumer must first verify that his or her mobile number has been registered with Maharashtra Gramin Bank. Apart from that, the customer is responsible for initiating service activation. This may be accomplished by contacting Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s customer service department through phone or text to activate the service. Once the issue is rectified, the consumer only has to contact 18002332133 through missed call. When a client makes a missed call, Maharashtra Gramin Bank displays the current balance of the customer’s account.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
The Bank provided various ways to know account balance to their customers. Every customer who has an account in the bank can check their account current balance by the listed ways.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- MGB MobileBanking
- UPI Apps
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking
- Emailing to the Bank.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Missed Call Number
Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s Balance Enquiry Service is available 24 hours a day. The customer may make a request at any time and from any location using their registered cellphone number. To get a quick SMS with your account balance, send a Missed Call from your registered mobile number to 18002332133.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Missed Call Number: 18002332133
How to do an Account Balance Check by Maharashtra Gramin Bank Missed Call?
Contact the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Missed Call number 7834888867 to get the bank account balance through missed call. Following by a missed call, you will get an SMS containing your Bank Balance information.
- From the mobile number which is linked with the Maharashtra Gramin Bank account, dial 7834888867.
- The call was instantly terminated after one ring.
- Following that, Maharashtra Gramin Bank will send you an SMS verifying your available balance as determined by their servers.
- Please take note that Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s Missed Call Banking service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any location in the nation.
How to check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance through a Toll-Free Number?
Maharashtra Gramin Bank launched multifunctional Toll-Free Numbers for customer assistance, balance queries, and other account services. Everyone may inquire about their balances using IVR choices, which is distinct from missed call banking.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Toll-Free Number is quite useful since it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across India.
- Call 18005327444, 18008331004, or 18001236230 from the account’s connected phone number.
- Follow the IVR menu options and choose ‘Balance Enquiry’ as the appropriate option.
- Bank servers automatically recognise the phone number’s associated account number and respond with the available balance.
- If you are dissatisfied with the information supplied by the IVRS, contact the phone banking officer to discuss the balance.
How to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance by SMS?
- To make use of this service, you only need to send a text message.
- You must include BAL account number> in your text message and submit it to this number 7834888867.
- After a few moments, you will get a reply SMS with information on your account balance.
- Customers may register for SMS service without utilising it by going on this URL https://www.mahagramin.in/SMSAlerts filling in the appropriate data, and submitting.
How to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance through Net-banking?
Net banking, often known as Online Financial, is a kind of banking service that makes use of the Internet to complete banking transactions. To use this, all you need is a functional internet connection and a computer supplied with a browser. Internet banking is a safe medium and a highly user-friendly comprehensive service that a bank can give, since it enables us to conduct financial transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the comfort of our own homes. You may connect onto your bank’s Net Banking site to see your account’s balance as well as a variety of other data such as your bank statement.
- Visit the Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s official website at https://www.mahagramin.in/.
- In the site’s right upper corner, click the Login button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Login.
- You’ll be taken to a new page click Continue to Net Banking to get access to your account.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click the Login button.
- The screen will display the balances of your bank accounts.
How to check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance Enquiry through ATM?
To use this service, you must possess a current Maharashtra Gramin Bank ATM Card. If you do not already own this card, you may apply for one at a Maharashtra Gramin branch near you. The card may be used to check the balance of your bank account at any ATM machine. The service is completely free. The processes for getting your account balance through ATM service are as follows:
You may determine the balance of your Maharashtra Gramin Bank account using the following procedures:
- Swipe the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance ATM/debit card in the same way you would for a cash withdrawal.
- Now enter the four-digit PIN for your ATM.
- Following that, choose “Balance Inquiry/Balance Check” and complete the transaction.
- Additionally, use the ATM’s ‘Mini Statement’ option to get details on the last 10 transactions.
How do you check the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance through Mobile apps?
Having a smart phone is increasingly widespread, and now that everyone has access to a smartphone, banks created the Mobile Banking facility, which enables customers to do all banking activities through the mobile app. Maharashtra Gramin Bank provides a mobile application for both Android and iOS users.
- Download the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Mobile App for Android
- Download the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Mobile App for iOS
- Utilize the links above to download and install the official MGB Mobile banking application.
- On the login screen, enter your Customer ID.
- After a successful login, the app’s dashboard will be available.
- Your account balance will be shown on the dashboard.
How to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance by Passbook Updating?
- Take your Maharashtra Gramin Bank passbook from your wallet.
- Make a visit to the branch that is the most convenient for you.
- Visit the bank’s passbook printing counter.
- Submit a request for a print of your passbook.
- Once the printing is complete, you will get your passbook.
- The remaining amount on your account is shown in the passbook beside the most recent transaction.
How do Check the Maharashtra Gramin Bank account balance through UPI?
MGB’s integration of UPI will enable it to consolidate various bank accounts into a single mobile application, bringing together different banking functions, smooth money routing, and merchant payments under one roof. MGB customers will now be able to take use of services such as rapid money transfers through mobile device – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, a single mobile application for accessing multiple bank accounts, bill sharing with friends, and many more.
To check your bank balance using UPI Apps, the following steps must be taken:
- You may link your MGB account to any UPI-enabled mobile application, such as Google Pay, BHIM, PhonePe, or Paytm.
- After registration, go to your licked account and click on it. Following that, select the tab View Account Balance, input your UPI PIN, and your bank account balance will be shown.
- After activation, log in to your UPI app using your MPIN.
- To see an account’s balance, go to the account area and choose the balance check option.
- On the screen, the Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s account balance will be shown.
Numerous accounts may be linked using a single UPI ID. Payments may be made with just your UPI ID; no further bank account or beneficiary information is needed.
How to check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD?
Maharashtra Gramin Bank does not currently provide a USSD service. Please contact customer service if you have any questions. USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, enables customers to access mobile banking services without a smartphone or data/internet connection. Follow the guidelines below to get your Maharashtra Gramin Bank account balance by USSD.
- You would be required to register your mobile number with Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
- Enter *99# into your phone’s dialer.
- Choose a language that is easy for you to comprehend.
- Click Send after inputting the account number’s three initial digits, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code.
- To see your account balance, just follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you check Maharashtra Gramin Bank balance through WhatsApp Banking?
The Maharashtra Gramin Bank has not yet announced the establishment of a WhatsApp line. If you have any questions, please contact customer care. In India, Maharashtra Gramin Bank has not yet launched a WhatsApp banking service. According to insiders, the facility is scheduled to open soon. Retail customers who have access to Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s WhatsApp Banking services may see their account balances instantly.
- Add the WhatsApp Banking ID ‘XXXXXXXXXX’.
- Following that, open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi’ message.
- The bank will respond with a variety of alternatives.
- Select and respond appropriately to the balancing inquiry.
- Following that, you may send a WhatsApp message to choose your account’s available balance.
How to check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Check through E-mail?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address linked with your account to get your account balance.