Manav Sampada UP eHRMS Login is an online system for managing employee details in Uttar Pradesh. Log in to access features such as checking employee profiles, viewing pay slips, and submitting leave requests. The Indian government developed it with collaboration from various departments.
The Manav Sampada website aims to provide services to government employees. The website offers a convenient online leave request option, saving employees a significant amount of time. Employees from both state and central governments can use the Manav Sampada website to access their E-Service Book and submit leave requests.
To utilize the services, employees need to register on the Manav Sampada website portal at ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. Once registered, employees from all states can efficiently submit and receive approval for leave requests online.
Manav Sampada is an online portal for managing the personnel-related activities of government departments. The Manav Sampada handles various activities, including monitoring, planning, recruitment, posting, promotion, transfer, and maintenance of service histories for government employees. Manav Sampada is developed, maintained, and hosted by the NIC UP State Centre.
Manav Sampada UP
In Uttar Pradesh, the government is going digital, just like many other things these days. They have made a Manav Seva Portal for the people of UP. This portal lets government employees ask for leave and use other services online.
What is Manav Sampada UP eHRMS Login?
The Manav Sampada UP eHRMS Login is the portal used by employees of the Uttar Pradesh government to access their HR information and perform a variety of HR-related tasks. The portal can be accessed at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/.
It is the official website of Manav Sampada UP. The government employees of UP use the portal to access the following services:
- Viewing employee information.
- Applying for leave.
- Viewing salary slip.
- Viewing service book.
- Submitting performance appraisal.
- Viewing training records.
Features of the Manav Sampada UP eHRMS Login Portal
The Manav Sampada UP eHRMS LoginPortal features are:
- Login form with User ID, Password, Captcha Text, Captcha, and Security Code fields
- A+ A-font-size buttons.
- Click here to get a password via email or SMS link.
- m-STHAPNA App download link.
- Download the User Manual link.
- Important Links section with links to Forms/Notices, Published Order, and Government Order.
UP Manav Sampada eHRMS Login
By using UP Manav Sampada eHRMS Login, government employees of UP can easily access your personal information, leave an application, and download your payslip.
- Go to the UP Manav Sampada eHRMS at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on “eHRMS Login.”
- Select the department you belong to.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Enter the captcha text.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- Now you can access the UP Manav Sampada eHRMS login.
Benefits of Using eHRMS UP Manav Sampada Login Portal
- The portal makes it simple to keep track of employee details for all government departments in one place.
- Teachers and state employees can easily ask for leave online, making the whole process faster and easier.
- All the information about employees and teachers is in one spot on the portal, giving a full picture of everyone’s details.
- Employees can see their work and personal information online whenever they need to.
- You can request all types of leave online using the portal, so you don’t need extra apps like Prerna. It’s simpler and more convenient.
Download UP Manav Sampada E Service Book Online
An e-service or electronic service book is a digital version of the traditional service book maintained for each government employee. It serves as a comprehensive record of an employee’s career details, service history, and various other professional information.
- Go to the official page of the Manav Sampada Portal at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Click on the eHRMS login.
- Under the user department, choose “Basic Education.”
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Type the Captcha code and click on the login button.
- The UP Manav dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Select “Service Book” from the options.
- The service book opens on the screen.
- Now click on the “Download” button.
- Now you can see your UP Manav Sampada E-Service Book
How to Apply for Leave on UP Manav Sampada
The UP Manav Sampada Portal likely provides a user-friendly online process for government employees to apply for leave efficiently.
- Go to https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Login to the eHRMS login by using your login details.
- The UP Manav Sampada Portal dashboard opens on the screen.
- Click on “Leave Module.”
- Put the cursor on “My leave.” From the drop-down menu, choose “Apply Leave.”
- Now enter the following details:
- Reporting Officer
- Leave type
- From date
- To date
- Leave prefixed dates
- Leave suffixed dates
- Ground on which leave is applied for
- Now click on the submit button.
- Your leave has been successfully applied for on the UP Manav Sampada Portal.
What is the Manav Sampada UP eHRMS Login?
The Manav Sampada, UP eHRMS Login, is the portal used by employees of the Uttar Pradesh government to access their HR information and perform various HR-related tasks. The portal can be accessed at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/.
What services are available on ehrms.upsdc.gov.in?
The official website of Manav Sampada UP, www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in, offers services such as viewing employee information, applying for leave, viewing salary slips, accessing service books, submitting performance appraisals, and viewing training records.
What are the benefits of using the eHRMS UP Manav Sampada Login Portal?
The benefits include easy tracking of employee details, quick online leave requests, comprehensive employee information, accessibility to information anytime, contribution to the health department, consistent rules statewide, and elimination of extra apps for leave requests.
What is the UP Manav Sampada E-Service Book?
The UP Manav Sampada E-Service Book is a digital version of the traditional service book maintained for each government employee. It includes comprehensive records of an employee’s career details, service history, and professional information.
Can I download my e-service book at any time?
Yes, you can access the UP Manav Sampada portal and download your E-Service Book anytime, provided you have the necessary login credentials.