The Odisha government introduced a smartphone app on Mobidyut.com for controlling power services. The application is part of the government’s 5T plans and will be used by the state’s electricity distribution companies TPCODL, NESCO, WESCO, and SOUTHCO. Customers may request a new electricity connection, raise complaints, and submit their bills online using the Odisha Mo Bidyut website.
Within two days, you can apply online for a new service connection in the state. The Chief Minister of Odisha declared that power is necessary in many parts of life, so it might be checked using the Mo Bidyut website. Users will be contacted for suggestions by officials.
Odisha’s “Mo Bidyut” plan aims to improve power connection application and approval processes. The website and mobile app were launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, and a translation web portal was created as part of the 5T plan. The Chief Minister considers this a major project that provides useful and accurate online services to the people of the state.
Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal
Odisha Mo Bidyut is a government website that allows users to apply for energy connections, pay bills, and register complaints online. It offers a range of services related to power supply, including online bill payment and application tracking.
MO Bidyut New Connection Documents Required
The following MO Bidyut new connection documents are necessary for the Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Applicant Residence Proof
- Proof of Applicant Family Income
- Bank Account Information
- Age certificate
How to Apply for New Service Connection at Mo Bidyut Portal Odisha
To apply for Mo Bidyut Portal Odisha New Service Connection, the user must follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website at https://mobidyut.com.
- On the homepage, select ‘New Service Connection’ from the menu.
- Next, enter your phone number and press the ‘Send OTP’ option.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- To verify the phone number, enter the OTP you got.
- An application form will display on your screen after verification is successful.
- Then, complete the form with all of the necessary information and submit all required documents.
- After going to the payment option, press the ‘Submit’ button.
- To finish the application procedure, make the payment.
Register Consumer Complaints in the Mo Bidyut Odisha Portal
You can register a customer complaint in the Mo Bidyut Odisha Portal, and the user must complete the steps listed below.
- Visit the Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal’s official website at https://mobidyut.com.
- Next, choose the type of complaint you want to file, like billing, technical, and more.
- Then, enter your phone number and press the Send OTP option.
- To confirm your identity, type the OTP sent to your phone number.
- Fill out the formal complaint form with the relevant information and upload any proof of documents, then click the ‘submit ‘ button.
- Once you submit the form, you will get an email with a confirmation.
- Now, you may check the current state of your complaint online by entering into your Mo Bidyut account.
Bill Payment on Mo Bidyut Odisha Portal
You can pay the electricity bill on the Mo Bidyut Odisha website; follow the instructions below to check the bill payment on the website.
- Browse the Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal’s official website at https://mobidyut.com.
- Select the ‘Online Bill Payment’ option from the drop-down menu on the homepage.
- Next, enter your Customer Number now.
- Check your bill information, click the ‘View/Pay’ option, and choose a specific mode of payment.
- Once your payment is successful, you will get a confirmation message.
Download Mo Bidyut Mobile APP on your Mobile Phone
If you want to download the Mo Bidyut Mobile App from the Google Play Store, follow the instructions below.
- Go to your phone’s Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Next, check for ‘Mo Bidyut’ on the Play Store.
- Then, click the ‘Mo Bidyut’ app icon to open it and press the ‘Install’ button.
- After installing the app, launch it and follow the on-screen steps to set up an account.
Mo Bidyut Odisha Application Status Check
Follow the instructions below to verify the status of your Mo Bidyut Odisha application.
- Navigate to the Mo Bidyut Odisha website at https://mobidyut.com.
- Select the Application Status option on the new webpage.
- Then, you will be sent to a new window with a new form. Provide your mobile number and click the Send OTP option.
- Afterward, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Next, enter the OTP in the given field.
- Now, the application status will be displayed on your screen once you have properly provided all of the required information.
How can I check the status of my new Mo Bidyut Odisha power connection application?
You may follow the status of your new power connection application by entering your account and selecting the ‘Application Status’ option to check the new Mo Bidyut Odisha power connection status.
What are the fees for requesting a new power connection through Mo Bidyut Odisha?
The following fees have to be paid when applying for an electricity connection through Mo Bidyut Odisha, such as fee for connection, a security deposit, installation fees for meters, and other relevant fees.
How many days does it take to complete a new power connection application by Mo Bidyut Odisha?
A permanent connection with capacities of no more than five KW will be granted within two days of the application being submitted and full payment is made. At the same time, processing time for distinct kinds of connections might differ depending on the situation’s difficulty.
What is the customer service phone number for Mo Bidyut Odisha?
The customer service number for Mo Bidyut Odisha is 1912. You may link the electricity by going to the complaint part of the TPCODL official webpage. Also, you can dial 1912 from your registered mobile number.