MP Bhulekh or Bhulekh MP is the Madhya Pradesh government’s official website for land records. It enables residents in Madhya Pradesh to access land records and related services online. Madhya Pradesh (MP) Bhulekh is similar to online documents where you may get land information. This information contains who owns the land, details about the land, maps of the land, Khasra/Khatauni copy and other information about how the land is utilized. You may utilize MP Bhulekh online to quickly get these land details.
Madhya Pradesh has a good system developed for maintaining these records. They placed them online so that anyone can quickly find them. This is necessary for anyone who wants to buy or sell land to ensure that everything is authorized and clear.
How to View Land Record Copy (Khasra, Khatauni) at MP Bhulekh
Sign up and log in to the official website of MP to check Khasra and Khatauni information. You may access Khasra and Khatauni details without registering, but digitally signed land records require registration and login. To register, enter your personal information.
- Login to MP Bhulekh homepage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do
- Once you log in, you will see a list of land services, and you need to choose MP BhuAbhilekh ‘Land Records Copy’.
- After that, you will be shown a number of applications from which to choose. You must select one of the options like a copy of B-1, measles copy, copy of map, copy of title record, or Khatawar Khasra copy.
- You may request for a specific MP Land Record and the tehsil where your land is found from a list of places in Madhya Pradesh. When looking for the Land Record, you have a few options like Khasra Number, Land Owner, and Plot Number.
- Then, choose the option that best matches your information, fill in the information, and then press the ‘View Details’ button.
- After, a list of Khasra information will be shown. You need to enter the correct Khasra information and then press ‘Add Khasra’ and then click the ‘Apply’ option to continue.
- You may now view the Madhya Pradesh land record you have chosen. Using the Khasra Khatauni name, you may find out more about the land and its owner. If you want a printed copy, press the ‘Print’ option.
How to Download Bhulekh Certified Copy & Village Map
Go to the MP Bhulekh Geo Website to view the Madhya Pradesh village map. This website was developed particularly to give village and land maps. When you get to the village map website, you will find information directing you to download the village map; follow the instructions below.
- To download a certified copy of the Bhulekh village map, go to the MP Bhulekh homepage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do
- Log in using your username and password if you’re already a member.
- After logging in, you will see a map of Madhya Pradesh, and you can select what you wish to locate nearby. Select a district, tehsil, and village, and then click the ‘View’ option.
- Then, you will get an overview and download that each village’s map charges Rs 5,100 to download. You will be able to clarify why you require the map, select the ‘Proceed to Payment’ option, and pay the price.
- You can download the village map once you’ve paid the charges. The free map is also available on the official Bhulekh MP website.
How to View Map Free at MP Bhulekh
The MP Bhulekh website, commonly referred to as MP Land Record, allows users to get land parcel-free maps for various areas. Simply follow these instructions to go to these free maps on the Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh website.
- Login to the MP Bhulekh land parcel map homepage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do
- After logging in, go to the home page and choose the ‘Land Parcel Map or MP Bhulekh Naksha’ option.
- A popup will appear on the screen asking if you wish to view the village-by-village parcel map. Press the ‘Yes’ button.
- On the next screen, specify the village, tehsil, and district information.
- Now, the village-wise parcel map will be shown in a digital format.
How to View Transaction Details on MP Bhulekh
MP Bhulekh offers several services to users, including online payments and transactions. Follow these steps to view the details of a transaction you used on the Bhulekh MP website.
- You can view the transaction details by going to MP Bhulekh homepage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
- After selecting either the Khasra Number or the Application Number, look for transaction information.
- Next, choose your district, tehsil, and village. Provide the correct number, complete the captcha, and then press the ‘see details’ option.
- The transaction details provide full details on the application, such as the application number, the LGD code, date, kind of service, status, and other details.
How to Apply for Land Rights Book?
You usually need the land’s unique ID, ULPIN number, and land owner ID to view the land rights book. But even if you lack these, you may apply the land rights book by following the below instructions.
- Go to MP Bhulekh homepage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
- Enter the land’s unique ID, ULPIN number, and land owner ID are normally required to access the land rights book. However, if you do not have these, you still have access to the land rights book.
- Choose a district, tehsil, and village. Next, provide the landowner’s details about the Khasra number, and the plot number, and then press the ‘view details’ option.
- You will now have access to details on measles and its landowners. Select the landowner and press the ‘Add’ button. Then, to finish your application, click the submit button.
How to Make Land Revenue Payments on MP Bhulekh?
You can pay your land revenue in Madya Pradesh using the official website of MP Bhulekh. Follow the given instructions.
- Visit the MP Bhulekh webpage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
- Then, enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- After login, choose your district, village, tehsil, and land type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the landowner or account information and press the button to access the details.
- There will be a list of Khasras shown. Select your Khasras from the list and press the button to make the payment.
- Finally, select a payment method and proceed to the payment.
How to View Population Rights Records on MP Bhulekh?
Follow the steps below to access population rights records and a few options for searching this information.
- To view population rights records, visit the MP Bhulekh webpage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in.
- Then, choose a district, tehsil, and village.
- After, you will get a few options like landowner, block number, or plot number. Choose one of these options and fill in the blanks with the necessary information.
- You can enter the captcha and then press the ‘view details’ button.
- Now, you will find more information about the landowner and Khasra.
- Then, to get more details, click the ‘view’ symbol.
How to Search Civil Court Case on MP Bhulekh?
Follow the instructions below for the MP land records website for civil court case information.
- Navigate to the MP Land Records website at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
- At the top of the website’s homepage, select the ‘Search’ tab.
- Next, click the ‘Civil Court Case’ option. And give the relevant information, such as the village, tehsil, and district name.
- Then, depending on the information you provide, you may look for Civil Court Cases by choosing the Khasra Number or the Property Owner’s Name.
- After typing the captcha code properly, continue with your search.
- To view the necessary information, press the ‘View Details’ button.
- Finally, the information about the Civil Court Case will show in front of you based on the information you specified.
MP Bhulekh Aadhaar Link for Land Owner (Bhumiswami Aadhar E-KYC)?
You will need to link the landowner Aadhar or Bhumiswami Aadhar E-KYC to the MP Bhulekh portal. Follow the steps below.
- To link Landlord Aadhaar E-KYC, login to the MP Bhulekh homepage at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do
- Once login in using the MP Bhulekh website, you will be required to complete Landlord Aadhaar KYC. If this service is not accessible, Bhumiswami Aadhaar E-KYC should be used.
- To complete Bhumiswami Aadhaar KYC, provide details about your land’s area and click the ‘view details’ option.
- After that, lists of landowners will displayed, and choose one and press the E-KYC Land Owner button.
- Next, provide information on the landowner’s Aadhaar number and click the ‘Generate OTP’ option.
- Now you will get an OTP on the phone number linked with that Aadhaar; enter it and press the ‘Submit’ button.
Bhulekh MP Wallet Recharge
You need to recharge your wallet on the MP Bhulekh website following instructions.
- To recharge the MP Bhulekh wallet, go to the MP Bhulekh web page at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/
- Log in to your account and select the ‘Wallet Recharge’ service from the Dashboard.
- After, fill in the required amount and press the ‘Submit’ option.
- A new window will show on your screen asking if you wish to top up your wallet. Then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Then, you will have many options for recharging your wallet. Choose one, and pay for it.
- Now, your wallet has been successfully recharged.
MP Bhulekh Contact and Helpline Number
If residents want assistance from the MP Land Record office, they may reach them at the phone numbers and email addresses shown below.
- Address: Commissioner Land Records, Moti Mahal, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh – 474007.
- HelpDesk No. (10AM-6PM): 0755-4291604, 0755-4289968, 0755-4295303.
- Toll-free number: 18002336763, 07554000340.
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I find the Khasra number in MP Bhulekh?
To check your khasra number, go to the MP Bhulekh website at https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/. Use the Search button on the home page. On the following screen, select khasra/khatauni and provide information on your zilla, tehsil, village, and captcha information. Now the record will be shown.
How can I Access a Land map (Bhu Naksha)?
First, click search option on the MP Bhulekh main page. On the following page, choose Bhu Naksha. Select the zilla, tehsil, and village information from the dropdown menu. After provide your correct land details the bhu naksha will be shown on your screen.
Which information is necessary to view MP Bhulekh Khatauni’s records?
The district, tehsil, and village information are necessary to see MP Bhulekh Khatauni’s records.
How long is the time limitation for mutation on MP Bhulekh?
The mutation process on the MP Bhulekh website requires forty-five days to finish.