Merchants can surely utilize the Paytm Dashboard to receive streamlined access to their business reports and other operations in a simple and user-friendly method.
Here are some examples of how your required details, transactions, reports, and other analytics may be shown on the Paytm Dashboard to provide a satisfying transition with personalized data at your fingertips.
What is Paytm Dashboard
Paytm, which stands for Pay with mobile, is India’s largest payment and mobile commerce platform. It enables the user to send money instantaneously and for free to anyone using the Paytm wallet.
Many locations accept cashless payment, including cabs and automobiles, GAS stations, grocery stores, restaurants, cafés, multiplexes, and others. Paytm may also be used to pay online top-ups, and utility bills, and purchase movie or travel tickets, among other things, using the Paytm app or website.
How to Use Paytm Dashboard
Paytm may be used for a number of purposes, including online recharge, shopping, fee and invoice payment, and much more. You must have at least one bank account linked to your Paytm account before you may use one of the quickest online transaction and payment services.
How to Use Paytm Dashboard for Busyness Organization
You may use this merchant dashboard to measure sales, conversions, and success rates in order to analyze client spending and understand when, how, and how much people purchase.
Here are some other things you can do with the dashboard:
- Create payment links.
- Disburse funds.
- View transaction history.
- Generate invoices.
- Access settlement reports.
- Issue refunds.
- Manage user roles and permissions.
The Paytm Merchant Dashboard also offers real-time information that can be used to assess company success and make on-the-fly choices to increase growth.
Paytm login for Merchant Dashboard
- To access the Merchant Dashboard
- Click on https://dashboard.paytm.com on your web browser.
- After that, add your Paytm email ID/mobile number as well as your Paytm password.
- To start, can use Paytm for the Business app or go to https://business.paytm.com and select the Sign-in option.
- Now type your registered contact information or email address, as well as the Password you created.
- Now, choose the “Secure Login” option.
- Following that, an OTP will be issued to your registered mobile number, which you must enter. Then, to log in to your account, choose or click ‘Verify‘.
How to Reset/Recover Paytm Dashboard Password
- From your, Paytm registered mobile number, dial 0120-4888-488 or 0120-4456-456.
- Select your language.
- Then Press 1.
The call will be ended, and you will get a password reset link on your registered mobile number as well as the email address associated with this Paytm account.
- Click the reset password option to create a new password and verify your password.
Please be aware that the reset password link will expire in 10 minutes to prevent unauthorized access to your Paytm account. As a result, as soon as you receive the link, try to reset your password.
Benefits of Using Paytm Dashboard
- It is a quick and secure Transactions
- Industry-leading success rates.
- Efficient Settlement of Payments:
- Refund in an Instant:
- Paytm Merchant Dashboard provides insights on business progress: