Indian Postal PLI Agent Registration, PLI Login for PLI insurance package of India’s oldest and most dependable life insurance policies at pliagent.indiapost.gov.in.
The Indian government operates PLI, which provides life insurance to the general people. PLI Agents have an important role because they support the sale of PLI insurance. They serve as a connection between those requesting insurance and the postal service.
The PLI Agent Portal, generally referred to as the Postal Life Insurance Agent Portal, is an online service for PLI agents. If a PLI agent doesn’t remember their password for the PLI Direct Agent Portal, they may be unsure how to resolve the problem.
The best method is to go to the official website and click the ‘forget password’ option to click reset your password or contact the PLI agent customer care to resolve the PLI agent login forgot password issue.
Postal Life Insurance
The Postal Life Insurance (PLI) has been providing different types of insurance since 1884. First, it only applied to postal employees, but it finally grew to include telegram staff and the entire public. In India, the company serves government officials, financial institutions, educational institutions, and a number of different companies.
PLI’s services have been improved, with conventional premium payments being replaced by digital platforms. This allows insurance customers to make payments online, resulting in more transparency, quicker processing, and fewer long lines at PLI branch offices. People and organizations can choose from a number of PLI plans.
PLI Agent Portal
The PLI Agent Portal, usually referred to as the Postal Life Insurance Agent Portal, is an online platform for PLI agents. Pliagent.indiapost.gov.in is the official PLI Agent Portal. This portal offers a simple user interface that is simple to use and browse. PLI agents can access the system from any location and at any time by utilizing a computer or smartphone.
Agents may use it to control their accounts, products, and customers. The website has a number of methods to assist agents in selling PLI products more effectively. When a PLI agent forgets their PLI Direct Agent Portal password, they may be unsure how to reset it. The best way of fixing the PLI agent login forgot password problem.
Post Office PLI Agent
A Post Office PLI Agent works on the part of a Postal Life Insurance company in India and is controlled by the government life insurance organization. These agents give PLI things along with assistance to customers.
They mostly get hired by the Department of Posts; however, some operate on their own. To qualify as a PLI Agent, you must have an acceptable level of insurance education and experience and also complete a licensing exam.
Duties of PLI Agent
Your responsibilities as a PLI Agent will include the duties specified below.
- Customers and businesses have been sold PLI products.
- Interested customers are given details on PLI products.
- Responding to inquiries related to PLI services and products
- Supporting users in selecting the best PLI product for their needs
- Getting premiums from customers
- Claim processing
- Give customer service
PLI Agent Portal Login
The PLI Agent Login website is a useful service that enables PLI agents to support their customers better. It reduces operations and confirms that insurance policies are managed correctly. Eligible consumers have access to a number of insurance plans like:
- Joint life Assurance
- Endowment Assurance (Santosh)
- Children Policy/Bal Jeevan Bima
- Anticipated Endowment Assurance/Sumangal
- Whole Life Assurance (Suraksha)
- Convertible Whole Life Assurance (Suvidha)
PLI Agent Login
Postal Life Insurance’s official website has a PLI agent login page. You must enter your username and password to log into the PLI Agent Portal. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the PLI Agent official website at https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in/AgentPortal/.
- Entering your Agent ID and Password at Login Coloms.
- Next, type the given captcha code and press the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Now, you can successfully access your PLI Agent Portal.
PLI Agent Registration 2024
You can access the PLI Agent Portal 2024; you must first register a Postal Life Insurance account. Follow the instructions to register on the PLI Agent website.
- Go to https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in/AgentPortal/ to access the PLI Agent Portal.
- Find and click the ‘Register’ button on the login screen.
- On the new page, you must provide your User ID and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code given on the page.
- After entering all the required information, click the ‘Generate Password’ button.
- Now, your PLI agent portal is registered successfully.
PLI Agent Forgot Password to Recover/Reset your PLI Agent Login Password
If you forgot your PLI Agent portal password, follow these instructions to reset your password on the PLI Agent website.
- Visit the following link https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in/AgentPortal/ to access the PLI Agent Portal.
- Then, locate and click the ‘Forgot Password’ button on the login screen.
- Enter your Agent ID in the ‘User ID’ box.
- Enter your ‘Date of Birth’ in the ‘birthday’ box.
- Type in the ‘Please enter the letters displayed’ form with the letters shown in the picture.
- Finally, press the ‘Request for Password’ button.
- Then, you will get a registered email with a link to reset your password.
- Now, you can reset your PLI Agent Login password.
How to Request for PLI Agent
There are two methods online, and visiting a post office to request a PLI Agent follows the given methods.
- Visit the PLI website at https://pli.indiapost.gov.in/CustomerPortal/requestAnAgentAction.action.
- Enter your personal information on the website, like your name, address, and contact information.
- Select the type of PLI product that interests you and submit your request.
- After you submit your request, a PLI Agent will contact you within 24 hours.
Visiting a Post Office
- Contact a postmaster at a nearby post office and confirm you want to speak with a PLI Agent.
- Then, the post office employee will help you contact a PLI agent.
- The PLI Agent will tell you about PLI products and assist you in selecting the best option for your needs.
- Now, the PLI Agent can also help you complete the application for PLI insurance.
How to Find a PLI Agent in Near Your Current Location
You can use the official PLI website, and then you may easily find a PLI agent in your location.
- Go to the PLI website at https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then, choose the “Miscellaneous” option and select the ‘Locate an Agent’ option.
- Next, the new agent search page will be displayed, and enter the PIN code in the given field.
- Enter your search term into the search box and click the search button.
- On the new page, a list of agents will be displayed, along with their contact information.
- After that, insurance customers can select their preferred agents for queries or support.
How can I access the PLI Agent Portal?
This is simple to get access to the PLI Agent Login website at https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in/. Log in with your specific login information as a registered agent.
How can I apply for the position of a PLI agent?
You must register with the Postal Department to qualify as a PLI agent. Registration includes filling out the required documentation and completing training classes.
Can I restart paying for PLI insurance after a few day’s delay?
After leaving PLI insurance for many different reasons, insurance customers may return to it. But you will not be able to collect some advantages before four to five years have passed.
Is PLI useful to those over the age of 50?
Yes, the PLI Company provides insurance to all qualifying applicants; advantages are accessible to users until they reach the age of 55.