PNB Balance Check Number 1800 180 2223 Introduced for Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call & SMS Banking Services. Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry is accessible by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at https://www.pnbindia.in…
PNB Account holders can access a wide range of banking services online and offline. Customers can access phone banking services without internet facilities using any basic model phone. PNB Phone banking services are accessible to make balance enquiries through missed call banking or SMS banking by the registered mobile number of the account.
Punjab National Bank customers can access balance enquiry using the listed ways online and offline. This guide helps to make PNB Balance Enquiry in multiple ways without charges 24/7 from anywhere in the country through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other way’s.
PNB Balance Check Number
Customers of the bank can follow the listed helpline number to make a balance enquiry at any time using the linked mobile number of the account. Punjab National Bank introduced various toll-free numbers that have been made available to reduce waiting time due to high customer traffic.
Any support number of the bank has an option to make a balance enquiry by IVR’S or directly by giving a missed call and sending an SMS from the associated mobile number. Advised to use missed call baning facilities to check current available balance of the account instantly through SMS Statement.
- Customer Support.
- 1800 180 2222 (Toll Free number).
- 1800 103 2222 (Toll Free number).
- 0120 2490000 (Tolled number).
- E-Mail ID: email@example.com.
- Missed Call Banking: 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090.
- SMS Banking: 5607040.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99*42#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry
Various methods are offered to make PNB Balance Enquiry online & offline. Customers who have an account in the bank can follow any method that’s easy to access for you. Any method of the list will be serving instant services from the bank. Customers who registered or linked their mobile phone number with PNB Account can access phone banking or mobile banking.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- PNB Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
Punjab National Bank Missed Call Number
Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number PNB Phone Banking services are offered Missed Call Banking services to access balance enquiry instantly by any basic model of mobile phone. It supports any customer who has no basic knowledge and it’s specially designed for uneducated & rural areas customers. PNB Missed Call Banking is accessible by giving a missed call from the associated mobile number of the account.
The Punjab National Bank Missed Call Number 1800 180 2223.
How to Check Punjab National Bank Balance by Missed Call?
Registered customers can follow the steps to make a balance enquiry simply by giving a missed call.
- Dial the toll free number 1800 180 2223 or tolled number 0120-2303090 from the RMN.
- Make a call and wait to disconnect, once the bank servers identify the linked account number the call automatacally disconnected.
- within one or two rings the process will be completed just in seconds.
- Finally you will get an SMS containing the balance of their PNB account (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit, and Overdraft)
How to do Punjab National Bank Account Balance Check by SMS Banking?
You can use the PNB SMS service to enquire about your account balance and other account-related information such as recent transactions. To obtain information about your PNB account balance through SMS, follow these steps:
- Following registration, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your registration was successful. You now have access to the PNB SMS service.
- To check your account balance, send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 5607040 with the text BAL /space/ 16-digit Account Number.
How to do Balance Check by PNB Net Banking?
Customers may also check their account current available online using net banking in a simple manner.
- Visit Punjab National Bank online banking portal at https://pnbibanking.in.
- Next step, proceed with Login page them login through ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘.
- Successfully reached into the dashboard, everyone can seen the account balance.
How to Check PNB Balance by Mobile App?
At the moment, Punjab National Bank offers a limited number of operational applications that users may use to conduct online transactions and check their PNB account balance on the move. The following are all of the PNB mobile apps available for checking account balances through mobile banking.
PNB mBanking: Customers of Punjab National Bank may download and install the PNB mBanking application – Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS device to access banking services such as PNB balance inquiry and etc.
PNB mPassbook: Punjab National Bank offers its account users an e-Passbook feature that allows them to check their account balances through the app. Accountholders will have the option to access detailed balance statements. Additionally, customers will be able to store comprehensive statements on their mobile devices.
PNB MobiEase: It enables customers to do SMS Banking, USSD Banking, or Missed Call Banking without the need for 3G, WiFi, or internet access. The PNB MobiEase app is currently only accessible for Android users.
How to Check Punjab National Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
- Visit nearby any PNB Bank by carrying the passbook of the account.
- Inset into the automatic printing michine or request for helpdesk officer to passbook update.
- Update with latest transction history of credits & debits.
- Finally you will seen current available balance of the account.
- The PNB customers can update their passbook at any branch of the bank under multi banking facilities.
- It is an offline servicess, the customer who have not enroll in phone banking or online banking facilities they can access it.
How to do Balance Enquiry by Punjab National Bank ATM?
Account-holders can be check balance statements using an ATM, PNB ATM or any other bank ATM also useful to make balance enquiry through simple steps.
- Swipe the PNB ATM/Debit Card on the ATM slot.
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry‘ and verify with PIN Number.
- Once the transaction is finished available balance of the account is displayed on the screen.
PNB Balance Check by Customer Care
- Contact the toll-free number 1800 180 2222.
- Follow the IVR options, select ‘Balance Enquiry‘.
- Then you can lision available balance on the voice call by IVRS.
- Give a input to get the statement through SMS.
- If you have not satisified, connect to the phone banking officer to get balance statements.
How to Know Punjab National Bank Account Balance by Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Know Punjab National Bank Account Balance through PNB UPI?
Who has registered the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) Services through PNB UPI App or any other leading UPI Apps like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, and others can enquiry for their account balance by the steps.
- Login into the PNB UPI App or any other UPI Application by ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Biomatrics‘.
- Go to the profice section and tap on the ‘Account Number‘.
- Now Proceed with ‘Check Balance‘.
- Enter your UPI PIN to verify the transction to display account balance
How to Check Balance by PNB USSD Code ?
Without a smartphone or data/internet connection, consumers may use USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, to access mobile banking services. Follow these methods to get your PNB account balance using USSD.
- Register your phone number with your bank.
- Dial *99*42# on the phone dialler.
- If you prefer a different language, go ahead and do so.
- Click Send after entering the first three letters of the IFSC code or the two-digit bank code.
How to do Balance Enquiry by PNB WhatsApp Banking
Right now the PNB has not introduced WhatsApp Banking services. If the Punjab National Bank introduces WhatsApp banking services customer may easily retrieve their bank balance information by following a few easy steps.
- Add the PNB WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘
- Send a ‘Hi‘ message on WhatsApp.
- In response, the bank will provide a number of menu options.
- Select and answer to a balance enquiry that best suits your needs.
- Then, through a WhatsApp message, your account’s available balance is shown.