IPPB Balance Check Number Introduced for India Post Payment Bank Balance Check to Post office Savings Account Balance Enquiry Check by Missed Call, SMS, IPPB Mobile Banking, UPI, and other ways…
There are millions of people in the country had a Post Office savings account. Every village, rural and urban area postal services allow you to open a savings account in the Post Office. Therefore, if anybody wants to find out how much money is available in Post Office Savings Account, they must go to the Post office and update their passbook.
IPPB Balance Enquiry
If you know the Post Office Savings Account Balance Check Number, you can check your balance by calling the missed number or SMS. As a result, we’ve included a few methods for finding the available balance in your Post Office Savings Account. You may send an SMS or make a missed call. So check step by step process.
Ways to India Post Payment Bank Balance Check
- Calling to IPPB Balance Enqiry Number.
- Sending an SMS.
- IPPB Mobile Banking App.
- Nearest Post Office.
India Post Payment Bank Balance Check by Giving a Miss Call
Indian Postal Introduced Missed Call Banking facility to know account balance by giving a Toll-Free missed call through registered mobile number. If your phone number isn’t registered, you need to call 8424054994 and leave a message to register. After registering your phone number, you can use postal services as per the steps.
Indian Postal Missed Call Banking Balance Enquiry Phone Number
|Missed call to 8424046556
|Missed call to 8424026886
- For Account Balance check dial 8424046556 from your phone.
- To Get account statement for your Post office Savings Account, make a missed call to 8424046886.
IPPB Balance Checks by SMS
- To begin, you must first activate SMS banking on your registered cell phone number. Simply text the word “REGISTER” to the number “7738062873“. This message must be sent from a registered mobile phone number linked with the postal savings account.
- You may see your post office IPPB account balance and mini statement after activating SMS banking.
- For a Balance query for your post office account, just text “BAL” to “7738062873“. For a mini statement for your post office account, text “MINI” to “7738062873“.
- If you complete the steps above, you will receive a post office account balance/mini statement through SMS on your cell phone.
|Send ‘BAL’ to 7738062873
|Fetch mini statement
|SMS ‘MINI’ to 7738062873
Post Office Balance Check by Phone banking (IVRS)
- The Toll Free number for your post office balance checking is 155299. This number will be used to check the balance of your post office IPPB Account.
- Call the number 155299 from your registered phone number and folloe the instructions.
- Select the language “Hindi or English” and give an input for “Account Balance” in the IVRS menu options.
Indian Postal Account Balance Check by IPPB Mobile Banking App
Smartphone users who have installed the IPPB App can follow the steps to know their savings account balance.
- Login into IPPB App through MPIN.
- In the dash board “Select Account Balance“, Now you have seen on the dashboard.
How to Check Indian Postal Savings Account Balance through UPI
UPI is a quick and straightforward way to check the account balance of IPPB. Follow the steps to know your balance through the Indian Postal UPI System.
- Simply link your Post Office Bank account to any UPI app, such as Google Pay, PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm, or etc.
- Login to UPI with your password, then go to your linked bank account and click on it.
- Next, choose Check balance, enter your UPI PIN, and the balance will appear on the screen.
How to do India Post Payment Bank Balance Check by scanning QR Code.
To check your account balance using a Post office QR code, follow the steps below.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the post office’s IPPB QR Card.
- Then, Your registered mobile number will get an OTP.
- Verify the OTP to input your OVD (Officially Valid Document) information to see your account balance on your phone.
IPPB Balance Enquiry through Passbook
- You may also check your account balance using a passbook by visiting your local post office.
- Request postal bank officials to update your passbook by print.
- After the update is complete, you may review your current account balance as well as all transaction data in the passbook.
Please dial 155299 for any enquiries in Indian Postal Banking, it is Toll-Free from any telecom operator of the country. Select customer care associate to discuss the IPPB Services.