PSB ATM Block Number Introduced for Punjab & Sind Bank ATM Card Hotlisting to STOP Debit Card Services of the Account. PSB Bank Debit Card Blocking Service Available by Calling the Toll Free Number, Sending an SMS, PSB UnIC APP and Net Banking at https://punjabandsindbank.co.in…
Account holders of Punjab and Sind Bank will get ATM and debit card services for easy and fast banking. When an ATM card is misplaced or stolen, the cardholder needs to stop the debit card service using Punjab & Sind Bank Hotlisting.
Immediately block or deactivate the ATM card to avoid any misuse for safety reasons. The PSB Bank introduced various services through the customer care helpline numbers. The Customer can request for hotlisting of debit card services by calling to PSB ATM Card Block Number or by sending an SMS Message service code from the registered mobile number.
By completing any of the steps listed below, you can immediately block your card.
PSB ATM Block
- Calling PSB ATM Card Block Number from the RMN.
- Requesting the Customer Support Helpline Number.
- Sending an SMS from the RMN.
- Using PSCUnIC Mobile Application.
- Net Banking Facility.
- Reporting at Bank Channel.
PSB ATM Card Block Number
How to Block Punjab & Sind Bank ATM Card by Hotlisting Number
- Contact Punjab and Sind Bank’s customer service at 1800-419-8300.
- Select the language in which you want to communicate from IVR Options.
- Next Select the option to connect phone banking officer, it will connect your call to a bank support executive.
- Inform the executive that you misplaced your debit card and want to have it blocked.
- The executive will ask you a few questions related to your account in order to verify it.
- Your request will be taken into consideration by the executive.
- In addition, the card will be permanently disabled.
How to Block Punjab & Sind Bank ATM Card by Net Banking
The bank also offers internet banking services, you only need to follow the following procedure to STOP your debit card by self-banking facilities.
- Go to the website https://www.psbindia.com.
- Log in by entering your User ID and Password.
- Select the Debit Card Section and Choose the Card then proceed to deactivate.
- Verify the transaction by entering OTP.
- Finally, the Hotlisting process is completed.
- The verification SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How to Deactivate Punjab & Sind Bank Debit Card by Mobile Banking
- ‘ PSB UnIC‘ is a Punjab and Sind Mobile Banking service app.
- Open the App and sign in by using MPIN or Biometrics.
- From the Dashboard of the account Select the card.
- Request the blocking of your ATM or debit card, that’s it.
- Your registered mobile number will get a verification SMS.
- Enter the OTP and confirm it.
How to Block Punjab & Sind Bank ATM Card by Bank branch
- If a customer is not able to call customer service, can alternatively visit a Punjab and Sind Bank branch to complete the process.
- You will fill out a request form at the branch and submit it to a bank official.
- They will immediately finish the procedure of blocking your card.
How to Block PSC ATM Card by SMS
- Send an SMS with the subject Lost <space> last four numbers of the card number from the RMN to 9223815844.
- After Successfully sending the SMS, the Bank Servers will be verified the details and Blocked the RMN-linked ATM Card Services immediately.
- You will receive a confirmation message as a reply just in a minute.
SMS Format-1: LOST <space> last 4 digits of your card number.
SMS Format-2:TBLOCK <space> last 4 digits of your Debit Card number
For more and complete information please contact the Customer Care Helpline or visit the official website at https://punjabandsindbank.co.in.