PSB Balance Check Number 1800 419 8300 announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, Balance Check, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, BHIM-AADHAAR PAY-PSB UPI App, Other UPI apps, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline, Punjab and Sind bank Mobile Banking, and Net Banking Facility at https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
Punjab & Sind Bank is a Government of India Undertaking bank and its offered banking facilities along with balance enquiries in multiple ways. Every customer of the bank can get available funds in their account by using various Online & Offline methods.
The Punjab & Sind Bank offered various financial services like loans, credit cards, personal finance, and others, customers of the bank can make balance enquiries by missed calls, SMS, mobile banking, WhatsApp, USSD Code and etc.
PSB Balance Check Number
Customers of the bank can access their account’s available balance funds by using Punjab & Sind Bank Balance Check Number. Various numbers are introduced to make balance enquiries through missed calls, customer support, and others ways to access various banking facilities.
- Toll-Free (Customer care) Number: 1800 419 8300.
- Balance Check Number: 7039035156.
- SMS Banking Number: 9773056161 or 8082656161.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
- Bank Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
PSB Balance Enquiry
The Bank provided various ways to know account balances to their customers. Every customer who has an account in the bank can check their account’s current balance in the listed ways. Bank Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- PSB UnIC Mobile app for Android
- PSB UnIC Biz app for IOS
- BHIM-AADHAAR PAY-PSB UPI App
- Other UPI Payments Apps
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking
- Emailing the Bank.
- All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number.
PSB Missed Call Number
The Balance Enquiry Service at Gramin Bank is accessible 24 hours a day. The customer may place an order at any time and from any location by calling their registered mobile number. Send a Missed Call from your registered mobile number to 7039035156 to get an instant SMS with your account balance.
Punjab and Sind bank Missed Call Number: 7039035156
How do Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check by Missed Call
To get available funds in your account use the Punjab and Sind Bank Missed Call Number-7039035156 to get your bank account balance via missed call. Following a missed call, you will receive an SMS featuring your bank balance information.
- Call 7039035156 using the mobile number linked with your Punjab and Sind bank account.
- The call was promptly terminated after one ring.
- Punjab and Sind Bank will then send you an SMS confirming your available balance as verified by their servers.
- Please keep in mind that the Punjab and Sind Bank’s Missed Call Banking service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from anywhere in the country.
How to check PSB Balance through Customer Care Toll-Free Number?
Punjab and Sind Bank has created multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers for customer support, balance inquiries, and other account services. Everyone has the option of inquiring about their balances using IVR options, which differs from missed call banking.
The Punjab and Sind bank Toll-Free Number is highly beneficial since it is accessible across India 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- From the account’s linked phone number, dial 1800 419 8300.
- Follow the IVR menu choices and choose the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option.
- Bank servers instantly identify the linked account number for the phone number and reply with the available amount.
- If you are unsatisfied with the IVRS’s information, call the phone banking officer to review your balance.
- To Know more about balance enquiry through the Customer Care helpline.
How to check Punjab and Sind Bank Balances Check through E-mail?
To get your account balance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address associated with your account.
How to Check Punjab and Sind Bank Balance by SMS?
Punjab and Sind bank will operate as your pocket bank if you register your mobile number with us. Maintaining communication with you on all current specials, offers, and your account status.
The advantages of SMS banking are that you may get notifications for all transactions, alerts informing you of the maturity of deposits, and alerts informing you of the due date for loan instalments.
Send SMS BAL to the bank’s SMS Banking number 9773056161 or 8082656161.
- Customers can enrol for SMS notifications when they open an account.
- Existing customers can easily register. By submitting an application to the branch, accounts can be registered for this service.
- Get more about the Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to Check Bank Balance through PSB Net-banking?
Net Banking, often known as online financial services, is a type of banking service that uses the Internet to execute financial transactions. Internet banking is a safe medium and one of the most user-friendly full services a bank can offer since it allows us to conduct financial transactions from the comfort of our own homes 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may use your bank’s Net Banking to view your account balance as well as a variety of other data, such as your bank statement.
- Customers may enrol in Punjab and Sind Bank by submitting an application form to their local branches.
- Once your registration is complete, you will get an activation SMS to the mobile number you provided at registration.
- The customer ID will be used as the user ID for the first time the user logged in. After your first login, you may customise your User ID.
- The user may configure the login and transaction passwords.
- The balances of your bank accounts are shown on the screen.
- Know more about How to do Bank Balance Check by Net Banking.
How do Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Enquiry through ATMs?
To use this service, you must have a valid Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Debit Card. The Debit Card can use at any ATM to check the available amount of your bank account. This is a 100% free service, the following procedures will help you determine the balance of your Punjab and Sind bank account:
- Visit the nearest ATM of any bank with a valid Punjab and Sind bank ATM Card.
- Insert the Punjab and Sind bank ATM card.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option, and verify by entering your PIN Number.
- On selecting, the balance will be displayed on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
How to check Bank Balances through PSB Mobile Apps
“PSB UnIC for Android and PSB UnIC Biz for IOS” is the Punjab and Sind bank’s mobile banking applications. The app includes a number of useful features such as Fund Transfer via NEFT, IMPS, Balance Inquiry, and Mini Statement. Additionally, this innovative Mobile Banking application features enhanced performance and a soothing minimalistic user interface for effortless usage.
You must have an active account with Punjab and Sind bank, a mobile number associated with the account for SMS Alerts, and a Debit Card to activate.
- Download and install official Punjab and Sind bank mobile banking applications for android and iOS users using the links above.
- Enter your Customer ID on the login page, and log in with MPIN or Biometrics.
- The app’s dashboard will become accessible upon successful login.
- The dashboard will display the balance of your account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check Punjab and Sind Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
- Take your Punjab and Sind bank passbook with you.
- Go to the bank branch that is most convenient for you.
- Pay a visit to the passbook printing facility at the bank.
- Submit a request to get a printed copy of your passbook.
- When the printing is finished, you will receive your passbook.
- In the passbook, the balance of your account is displayed next to the most recent transaction.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to Check PSB Balances through UPI?
Punjab and Sind bank has been added to the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) platform. UPI is a payment method that enables the transfer of funds between two bank accounts. Customers may connect their bank account to any compatible UPI app to immediately and securely make and receive payments using just their user name. It is straightforward, easy, rapid, and completely free.
Download BHIM-AADHAAR PAY-PSB App introduced by Punjab and Sind bank
- Download any of the UPI applications, such as BHIM, Google Tez, PhonePe etc…
- Choose a bank and a bank account.
- Create a Virtual Payment Address (VPA / UPI Identification).
- Create an MPIN and quickly send and receive payments.
Features & Benefits
- You may send and receive money immediately and at any time. Safe and secure, all UPI transactions are validated using two-factor authentication. A debit transaction may be started exclusively via your device’s VPA/UPI ID, and it needs an MPIN for authentication.
- You may connect any of your bank accounts to this service.
- Multiple bank accounts may be linked to a single app.
- Virtual Payment Addresses may hide the account number.
- There is no need that the sender gives the account number.
A single UPI ID may be used to connect many accounts. Payments are done using your UPI ID alone; no additional bank account or beneficiary information is required. Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
How to check Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD?
At the moment, Punjab and Sind bank does not provide a USSD service. If you have any questions, please contact customer care. USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, allows users without a smartphone or data/internet connection to access mobile banking services. To get your Punjab and Sind bank account balance by USSD, follow the instructions below.
- You must register your mobile number with Punjab and Sind bank.
- In the dialer of your phone, enter *99#.
- Choose an easy-to-understand language.
- After entering the three initial digits of the account number, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code, click Send.
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions to see your account balance.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
How to check PSB Balance through WhatsApp Banking
The Punjab and Sind Bank has not yet released an official statement about the introduction of a Whatsapp number. If you have any questions, please contact customer care.
According to sources, the facility is expected to open soon. Retail customers who have access to the Punjab and Sind bank’s WhatsApp Banking services may instantly check their account balances.
- Add the WhatApp Banking ID ‘XXXXXXXXXX’.
- Once that is complete, open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi’ message.
- The bank will respond by providing menu choices.
- Select and respond to the appropriate balancing query.
- Following that, you may choose the available balance on your account through a WhatsApp message.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance via WhatsApp