The Assam government provides an online land record search website. This website can assist you in finding who owns a plot of land. It may be used to review the land information before purchasing a property. We will show you how to do it utilizing Pattadar, Patta Number, and Pattatype information.
ILRMS, Assam’s integrated land record management system, also referred to as Dharitri Assam, is necessary for effective land management. The previous method of manually keeping land records has not worked successfully. It was sometimes unclear and either not updated on time or not updated at all.
The Integrated Land Records Management System provides that all land-related procedures can be performed online, such as transferring ownership, updating records, dividing property, changing land categories, and collecting land taxes. This indicates that users may simply get land records online.
How to Check Jamabandi Assam Land Record on Dharitri Assam
To check Assam Revenue land records, go to the Dharitri Assam land records online page. You may look for JamaBandi, NOC, and other land services in Assam. Following are the steps to checking Assam land records on Dharitri Assam.
- Visit the official Dharitree Assam land record website at https://revenueassam.nic.in/dhar/index.php/Welcome/SelectLOC
- On the home page, select ‘Land Records’ then click ‘Proceed’ option.
- Next, choose the district from the list, followed by the circle and the name of the village or town.
- Enter the Captcha code for verification. You can enter the dag number and press the “Search” option. Also, you might look for Patta’s number or Pattadar’s name.
- If you choose the Patta number, enter it. Then, press the “Search” button.
- Now, you will get an overview of jamabandi Assamm option. Simply click the See Jamabandi option after selecting the jamabandi.
- The screen will display Assam land records details like Lease Number, Lease Holder Details, Lot Number, Local Tax, Patta Type, Comments, and other information.
How to Apply for NOC Extension on Dharitri Assam
To submit a request for an extension of an NOC (No Objection Certificate) on Dharitri Assam, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the home page of Dharitree Assam at https://revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/index.php/usercontrol/nocselection/5
- Select the NOC services option and then NOC Extension.
- On the sign-in page, the application and mobile numbers will be displayed.
- Enter the application and mobile number details, and then click the ‘Next’ button.
- You can simply follow the on-screen instructions to extend the validity of your Dharitri Assam NOC.
How to Objection Petition Dharitri Assam
Follow the instructions below to submit an objection petition on the ILRMS Assam site.
- Visit the Dharitree web page at https://revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/index.php/usercontrol/objectpetition
- Then, choose the NOC services from the Services integrated category.
- On the new page that shows up, choose the ‘Object Petition’ option.
- Next, submit the Objection Petition form with the following type of details:
- Personal Details: Name, Mobile Number and Email address
- Address: House number, City/Town, Village/Locality, District and PIN code.
- Land Details: District, Sub-Division, Village, Circle, Mouza, Patta Type, Patta Number, Dag number and Land Class
- Then, provide a brief explanation of your objection in the objection box.
- Type the Captcha Code displayed on your screen.
- After you’ve finished filling out the form, click the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Track Dharitri Assam NOC Status
You can track the status of your application for an NOC on the Dharitree website. Follow the instructions below to verify the status of the NOC online.
- Visit the official Dharitree Assam website at https://revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/.
- On the right side of the homepage, navigate to the ‘Track Status’ section.
- Then select the ‘NOC’ option from the drop-down menu. And give your Application Number.
- Click the ‘I am not Robot’ check box and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, your NOC application’s status will be shown on the screen.
How to Know Your Circle Office Dharitri Assam
Follow the steps below to find the nearest circle office in Assam on the Dharitree Assam webpage (Dharitri Assam).
- To know the circle office, visit the Land Revenue Assam homepage at https://landrevenue.assam.gov.in/how-to/know-my-circle-office.
- Next, select ‘Know my Circle Office’ from the ‘How do I Head’ section on the webpage.
- Then click on the Name of Circle Officers to open a new page.
- An Excel spreadsheet has been downloaded to your computer. Open the file to look for a local office.
What can I do if your land information is missing in Dharitri Assam?
When you are unable to locate your property’s land records on the Dharitree Assam website, you may need to contact the Tehsildar office or the nearest Circle Office in your region. Because some areas do not have cadastral maps, details may be missing sometimes. A cadastral map shows land parcel borders and ownership information using survey or dag numbers.
Dharitri (ILRMS) Contact and Helpline Number
If you are facing any issues with Dharitri Assam services like property registration, mutation transfer, NOC, and more, you need to contact the address below:
Contact the person at the Dharitri Assam webpage at https://revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/index.php/welcome/contact
How can I search for Assam land records on Dharitree Assam?
To view Assam land records on Dharitree Assam, log on to the official website https://revenueassam.nic.in/ and search land records by dag number, patta number, or Patidar number.
What information is needed to verify Assam land records on Dharitree Assam?
You have to be informed of your dag, patta, or Patidar number.
What is the charge of getting Assam land records?
You will have to pay charges ranging from Rs 50 to Rs 200 to use any services such as NOC or property mutation.
What is Dharitree Assam’s purpose?
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department manages Dharitree Assam, an Assam land record management system.