Samagra ID Download by Searching Name/ Family ID/ Aadhar for Family Samagra ID. Download MP Samagra ID and Panjiyan Online Registration at https://samagra.gov.in…
Samagra ID (समग्र आईडी) is such a unique family ID administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh that all forms of information on any Madhya Pradesh family, such as how many people are in the family and how their family’s financial situation is, is sent to the government through this ID card.
According to which the MP i.e. Madhya Pradesh government starts any of its schemes for those poor families in view of their financial condition so that the condition of those poor families can become as happy as other families, it is known as Samagra Social Mission (Samagra Social Security Mission) is also known as MP SSSM ID.
Types of SAMAGRA ID
When it comes to the type of Samagra ID, there are two categories, and the Government of Madhya Pradesh has divided it into two sections. Samagra Social Security Mission Samagra ID comes in two varieties.
- Family Samagra ID
- This one-of-a-kind and permanent 8-digit family ID will act as your Samagra identification in official documents.
- Member Samagra ID
- Individuals whose family already possesses a Samagra family ID are given this 9-digit unique and permanent ID.
Required Document for Samagra ID
Important Document for Online Application
- SSC/10th mark sheet.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter’s ID.
- Ration Card.
- Pan Card.
- Passport driving license.
- Driving license.
- Disability certificate issued by Medical Board.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Bank Account details.
MP SSSM ID Application Form Online
- Visit the MP SSSM ID Official Website at http://samagra.gov.in/.
- Get to the Citizens Services option on the homepage and click on it. number 2 in the register of the family.
- The Registration Form page will arrive on the screen.
- Now complete the needed information (include all facts such as name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload the address and the identity certificate of the head of the household.
- First, fill in the district, local body, area, village, house number, address caste, competition, and so on in this part.
- The data of the family’s head are filled out in the second section, which includes 11 options such as name, DOB, age, link, phone number, Aadhaar number, email ID, and so on.
- Upload the documents connected to the head in the third section – you must input the document, issue the document upload, issue the date, and so on.
- Adding a fourth family member – In this final phase, you will need to add your family members one by one and submit all of the necessary information.
- Your registration will be completed in this method.
How to Search Samagra ID
- To know Samagra Family and Member ID by name (Check Samagra ID By Name) first visit the official website http://samagra.gov.in/Default.html
- To learn about the full family and member ID, visit the link after entering the Samagra Portal.
- On to the third choice. To get a Samagra ID by a family member’s name, visit the following link.
- Fill out all the fields needed for a Samagra ID search using any member of your family’s name.
- Click the search button below to do a search by Samagra ID name.
- The results are provided below as soon as you perform the stated search, and they include the name as well as the family ID, member ID, father’s name, and date of birth information.
- You will be able to determine your or your family’s overall ID with this method.
- After understanding the procedure or having obtained a Samagra ID, please click here to download a Samagra-Parivar or Member ID.
Know your Samagra ID
- Search your Family and Members as per the above steps.
- Search for Individual or Person Details on the Members list.
- The Samagra Family ID maintained all of the members’ Samagra IDs.
- You can find out your individual ID as a member of the family.
How to Download Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID
Candidates should be aware that we will be discussing the procedure for downloading the Samagra ID in this section. If you wish to download your Samagra ID, you can do so by following the steps we’ve provided. Understand the entire procedure.
- To begin, go to the official website at https://samagra.gov.in/default.aspx and get the Candidate Samagra ID.
- The website’s main page will then display on your screen.
- On the main page, under the part of going to Samagra ID, you will notice the choice of Family ID click on that option.
- When you click, a new page will appear in which you must input your Samagra Parivar ID.
- Following that, you must input the captcha code provided.
- After that, click the Print the overall card button, which is available below.
- You may print the complete ID card in this method.
How to Print Samagra ID
- Go to the SSSM ID Official Website at http://samagra.gov.in.
- Click on the Samagra civil service section on the homepage. Then choose Print Samagra Card from this tab.
- On this screen, you must input the Samagra family ID.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click the see button.
- The Samagra card will then display in front of you, and you may print it.