SBER Bank Balance Check & Mini Statement Number was introduced for Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking and etc to know available balance with the latest five transaction history…
In 2010, PAO Sber bank was granted a license for banking operations in New Delhi, India. The main objective of the SBER Bank Branch in India is to provide ease of doing business for Indo-Russian bilateral trade and to maintain a strategic presence of the SBER Bank Group in the region.
Customers of the bank can make balance enquiries online & offline through Tele Banking or Phone Banking Services that are Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, Passbook, ATM, Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking.
SBER Bank Balance Check Number
- Mobile Baking Number: N/A.
- Customer Care helpline:+91 11 40048888.
- Number of Branches Available: N/A.
- Location of Head Office: New Delhi.
|SBER BankBalance Check||SBER BankBalance Enquiry|
|Name of the Organization||SBER Bank|
|Type of the Bank||Public|
|Location of the Main Branch||25-Barakhamba Road, New Delhi|
|Number of Branches Available||N/A|
|Online Banking||Available (Mobile & Net Banking)|
|Name of the Mobile Banking App||SBER mBanking|
|Phone Banking||Missed Call Banking, SMS Alerts, Customer Support|
|UPI Services||Accessible through Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM|
|Bank Account Services||Savings & Current accounts both are available|
|Customer Support||Toll-Free 24/7 Customer support|
|ATM Card Facility||ATM (RUPAY Debit) Card Available|
|Missed Call Number||8-800 100-24-24|
|WhatsApp Banking||+7 495 665 5777|
|Customer Facilitation Centres – NEFT||Tel: 011-40048888, 40048886, 40048887|
- SBER Bank Missed Call Number: By calling 8-800 100-24-24 during working hours.
- Balance Check SMS Number: SMS Banking Number not yet introduced by the bank
- Passbook Update: Available at any branch through anywhere banking or Multitasking Facility.
- SBER BankEmail-ID: customersupport-ind@Sber bank.ru
- UPI Services: Accessible through Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc
- Mobile App: Name of the Mobile App ‘Sber bank mBanking‘ Download from Google Play Store, IOS Available.
SBER Bank Mini Statement Number
- Mini Statement Number for SBER Bank is Not available
- Available transaction history by SBER BankMini Statement: Available (Most of the banks are provided 3 or 5 transaction histories).
- SBER Bank Mini Statement Number: Not available
- Mini Statement by SMS: Not available
- Mini Statement by Missed Call: Not available
- Mini Statement by UPI: Available through mPassbook, Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc.
- SBER Bank Mini Statement by Customer Care helpline: Available.
- All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
- SBER Bank IFSC Code
- How to Check Bank Balance by SMS Banking
- How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code
- How to Check Bank Balance by WhatsApp
- How to do Balance Check by Net Banking
- How to Check Bank Balance by ATM
- How to Check Bank Balance by Customer Care
- How to Check Bank Balance Online & Offline
- How to Check Bank Balance by Missed Call
- How to Check Bank Balance by UPI
- How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App
- How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook