SBI CIF Number Search for State Bank Of India Customer Information File by Offline & Online through Passbook, Mobile Banking, YONO App, Internet Banking at https://onlinesbi.com…
The largest public sector bank of SBI has provided their Customer Information File Details through a CIF Number called SBI CIF Number. The Bank has provided various services to their users Offline and Online, to access those facilities everyone needs to know their CIF Number.
The CIF Number is unique to every customer and the same for all accounts of the SBI located at any Branch like a Customer ID number. By following the Steps everyone can get their CIF Number from their account passbook and other methods like Mobile App, Internet Banking, Phone Banking, and etc.
SBI CIF NUMBER
What is SBI CIF Number?
- In Generally the Full Form of Customer Information File Number of the Bank is Called CIF Number.
- A Unique 11 Digits of Electronic Generated and and Non Transferable Number allotted as a CIF Number.
- It’s hold all information of the Account holder like All Loan’s, KYC, Identity Proof, DEMAT. and other details.
Where we Need the CIF Number SBI?
- No Need to maintain in All Service’s of the Bank.
- Only one Specific Service Request, that’s is the Changing of your Branch.
- If you have raised a Service Request to Change your Present Brach to Another, you need to Provide CIF Number.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Online?
There are multiple ways are available to get your SBI CIF Number Online by using Mobile Banking like SBI YONO App, Anywhere SBI App, and SBI Internet Banking Services.
How to Get SBI CIF Number from SBI YONO App (Anywhere SBI)
Below we have guided you to get your CIF Number from SBI Online Banking Services, if you are registered under the Net Banking services you can follow to get CIF Number Online. This method supports you to get your CIF Number without a passbook.
- Install the SBI YONO App & Login
If you are a first time user, Install the App from the Google Playstore, and register yourself. If you have already installed or are a Running user open the app and log in.
- Go to the Menu and Select Services' Option and select your Account
On the Main Menu Services section Select and proceed with the nomination option. then select your Accounts like Savings, deposits, Transactions, and etc.
- Get SBI CIF Number
Once Selected your Account, the App Show's complete details of the account along with the CIF Number, save it, and log out from the App.
How to get CIF Number through SBI Net Banking?
- It’s a simple way to get SBI CIF Number using Internet Banking Facility.
- Open the State Bank of India official website at https://www.onlinesbi.com on the web browser.
- Login using Username & Password’s of the Account.
- Go to the Menu Section and Proceed with Account Statement option.
- Select the Account along with a statement period and submit it.
- Now the Statement is displayed with complete information of the account along with MOD Balance, CIF Number, IFS Code, MICR Code, Nomination Registered, Balance of the Day.
How to get SBI CIF Number Offline
Through SBI Passbook
- State Bank of India issued Passbook has maintained complete information of the account along with CIF Number.
- In the first page of the SBI Passbook you can find you CIF Number nearby Account number.
- Find out for CIF Number you will get the number easily.
- Call to the SBI Customer Care Number from your Registered Mobile Number to 1800112211 or 18004253800.
- Verify your details after connecting to Phone Banking Officer.
- Ask for your CIF Number, they will provide you on the call instantly.
- Incase of any issues contact your Branch.
- Can I Get my Account CIF Number from my Branch?
Sure, your branch officers will provide you with anything of your account as per the RBI guidelines. You can get your CIF Number from your Branch.
- Can I get SBI CIF Number on the Passbook?
Yes, on the front page of the SBI issued Passbook you will get your account details along with your CIF Number.
- Can I Get the CIF Number by Calling Customer Care?
Yes, the Phone Banking officer will provide the details by verifying your details by calling from your registered mobile phone number.