SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking Online through SBI Card Portal & SMS Facility to get Complete Status of SBI Card Application Online…
SBI is one of the oldest banks in India. Though old in inception, it is trying its best to provide its customer with all the modern days’ facilities. SBI is one of the banks in India that provides a wide range of Credit cards depending on the needs of its varied kinds of customers. One can apply in various ways to obtain an SBI Credit card. One can visit a branch or apply online. In whichever way you have applied, you can easily track your SBI Card application process. Follow the steps discussed below to track the status of your application.
How to Check SBI Credit Card Status Online through SBICARD.COM
- First, you need to open the credit card portal of SBI. Alternatively, you can click https://www.sbicard.com/en/corporate/track.page
- Now, on the page search for the section ‘Track Application’. In that section, you will again find the option ‘Check the status of your application’. Click on that, and then write the application number. Press the ‘Track’ tab in the end.
- Note: – Do this, if you already know the application reference number. If you are unaware of the application reference number or forgot it, choose the radio button present in front of ‘Retrieve Application’ (as you can see in the pic above).
- Then enter your name and mobile number, and then press the ‘Track’ tab. This will automatically show your application reference number on your screen.
- Copy it and choose the radio button ‘Check the status of your application’. Enter the application number there and click the ‘Tack’ tab again.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter that OTP on the screen that appears next.
- On the new screen, you will be able to view the status of your SBI credit card.
SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking by SMS
- Mostly, any application forwarded for getting an SBI credit card is allotted an application reference number. This number is forwarded to the person applying for the card via SMS and Email.
- In the SMS received, one finds a link to track the status of the application made.
- You have to click on that, and then enter the OTP received on your mobile after that.
- Once the OTP is successfully verified, you can quickly see the status of your SBI credit card application.
Both the processes are quite easy to follow. IF you have any query or doubt, please feel free to contact.