SBI Credit Card Statement Download for Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, and Annually through SMS, Nearest Bank Branch, Customer Care, By Post, and without login at https://sbicard.com…
SBI Credit Card Statement consists of your credit card use for a billing period of a month. A billing statement is normally one to two pages long and contains information about your transactions, your latest payment, the payment due date, and any charges. Credit Cards are a highly-valued financial product that has changed the world’s economy.
SBI Card Statement
State Bank of India has offered the SBI CARD Statement download online with or without login. The SBI Cardholders everyone can download their credit card statements for all financial years om monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly for every transaction.
This guide helps you to download SBI Credit Card Statement Online & Offline in a simple way.
Way’s to Download SBI Card Statement
- Online at SBICARD.Com
- By Sending an SMS.
- Visiting Nearest Branch.
- Calling Customer Care Helpline.
How to Download SBI Credit Card Statement without Login at sbicard.com
State Bank of India offers the facility to download the Credit Card without login into sbicard.com. The below steps help you to download the statement in Pdf file format.
- To begin, go to https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/service/card-statement-page website, and enter your Date of birth and your 16-digit SBI Credit card number.
- Verify the Security CAPTCHA Code and click on Proceed.
- Enter the “OTP” to verify, and proceed by clicking the “Continue” button.
- You can now access the SBI Credit Card Statement Download.
- The Statement Download is available from the past 24 months of the transaction history as a PDF.
How to Get SBI Credit Card Statement through SMS
Customers of the State Bank of India can get credit card E-Statements through SMS services and can send an SMS to 5676791 from their registered mobile number to start receiving credit card notifications. Here is the SMS format to get your credit card statement through SMS:
SMS ESTMT XXXX to 5676791 The last four numbers of your credit card.
If you choose this option, your statement will be sent to your phone through SMS.
How to Get SBI Credit Card Statement at Nearby Branch
- Visit your local SBI branch and ask for a copy of your credit card statement.
- They are may be asked to give ID proof for verification.
- After verification, you will get a statement for the specified transaction period.
How to Get SBI Credit Card Statement by Customer Care Support
- Request your credit card statement by calling 1860 180 1290 or 1860 500 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code), or 1800 180 1290.
- The phone banking helpdesk officer will ask for some information to verify.
- Then send your credit card statement to the registered email ID or by post.
How to Get SBI Credit Card Statement by Post
- You can ask the bank to send you a hard copy of your SBI credit card statement.
- In this case, the statement will be sent to your registered address within 10 calendar days after its generated.