SBI Debit Card Reward Points Checking with Redeem Online through Net Banking & Mobile Banking YONO App…
Getting or Generating of reward points was once restricted to credit card purchases only. But with advanced times, now most of the banks are providing reward points on debit card purchases as well. All Banks reward points can be redeemed cash, payment of bills, recharge, etc.
Do you have an SBI debit card? If you have it, you must have earned some reward points which you are unaware of. There is an expiry date for the SBI debit card reward points. If you want to use the reward points for making any purchase, you must use them before their expiry date. To know about your debit card reward points and their expiry date, SBI Bank provides you with various options.
Way to Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points & Redeem it
- Using SBI Internet Banking Service
- Using Yono SBI Bank App
SBI Debit Card Reward Points Check & Redeem through SBI Internet banking
Here are the steps to check SBI ATM Debit Card Reward Points and redeem through Internet Banking Facility
Visit the SBI YONO Page through Net Banking
First, open SBI official website and click on the SBI Yono tab instead of the SBI Online tab. Alternatively, click https://www.sbiyono.sbi/index.html
Login to SBI YONO
Now, you will be taken to a new screen. There you need to enter your internet banking Username and Password that you got while registering for internet banking services. Enter the correct captcha code also. Then press the ‘Login’ button.
GO to My Rewards
On the home page, you will get all the details of your account. Scroll down the screen and you will find the ‘My rewards’ section.
Check total reward points
If you will closely observe, you will find that all the information is visible on the same page. You can see the information about total earned points, total redeemed points, total expired points, and upcoming expiry dates of the same.
Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points
Now, if you want to redeem the points instantly, you can click the ‘Redeem Now’ tab present just in front of the ‘My rewards’ section.
Note: – If you just want to see the summary of rewards, you can click the ‘Reward Summary’ tab present near the ‘Redeem Now’ tab.
- You will be taken to a new window, where you will find various offers.
- These are offered by various companies in collaboration with the Bank.
- You can choose the offer and spend your reward points as per the terms and conditions.
- You can even use these points to recharge or pay the bill, etc.
SBI Debit Card Reward Points Check & Redeem by YONO App
- First download, SBI Bank’s YONO App on your smartphone – https://www.sbiyono.sbi/app/.
- If you have not already registered yourself on the app, register yourself first. After that, you need to login. For logging in, you wither require the 6 – digit PIN or internet banking username and password. It depends on how you registered yourself on Yono SBI Bank.
- Now after logging in, you need to scroll down the home page. Near the end of the page, you will find the option ‘SBI Rewards’. Select that.
- Now you will be able to see total reward points. In addition, you can also see the rewards summary. For the summary, you need to select the period for which you want to see the rewards summary.
The process is very easy to follow. If you have any doubt, please message us.
How can I redeem my SBI debit card points?
The SBI Debit Card Reward Points can redeem through the internet banking facility and mobile banking through YONO App as per the above steps
What is the benefit of SBI reward points?
Redeeming the reward points can be useful by converting to cash, payment of bills, recharge, etc.
How much is SBI Debit Card reward points worth?
It's depending on the using debit card provider, please contact your branch or phone banking officer to know about the value of the points
Can I use SBI Debit Card reward points on Amazon?
Yes, purchasing an Amazon gift card using the reward points can use at Amazon, some of debit card providers can convert the reward points directly to amazon gift cards based on the points value
Do SBI Reward Points Expire?
Simply Yes. If you have not redeemed your reward points it will expire a period of 24 months from the date of the reward points are generated.