SBI Debit Card Reward Points Checking with Redeem Online through Net Banking & Mobile Banking YONO App…
Getting or Generating reward points was once restricted to credit card purchases only. But with advanced times, most of the banks are now providing reward points on debit card purchases as well. All Bank’s reward points can be redeemed for cash, payment of bills, recharge, etc.
Do you have an SBI debit card? If you have it, you must have earned some reward points which you are unaware of. There is an expiry date for the SBI debit card reward points. If you want to use the reward points to make any purchase, you must use them before their expiration date. To learn about your debit card reward points and their expiration date, SBI Bank provides you with various options.
Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points and redeem it
- Using SBI Internet Banking Service
- Using the YONO SBI Bank App
SBI Debit Card Reward Points Check & Redeem through SBI Internet banking
Here are the steps to check SBI ATM Debit Card Reward Points and redeem them through the Internet Banking Facility.
- Visit the SBI YONO Page through Net Banking.
- First, open the SBI official website and click on the SBI Yono tab instead of the SBI Online tab. Alternatively, click https://www.sbiyono.sbi/index.html.
- Login to SBI YONO.
- Now, you will be taken to a new screen. There, you need to enter your Internet banking Username and Password that you got while registering for Internet banking services. Enter the correct captcha code also. Then press the ‘Login’ button.
- Go to My Rewards.
- On the home page, you will get all the details of your account. Scroll down the screen and you will find the ‘My rewards’ section.
- Check total reward points.
- If you observe closely, you will find that all the information is visible on the same page. You can see the information about total earned points, total redeemed points, total expired points, and upcoming expiry dates of the same.
- Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points.
- Now, if you want to redeem the points instantly, you can click the ‘Redeem Now’ tab, which is present just in front of the ‘My Rewards’ section.
Note: – If you just want to see the rewards summary, you can click the ‘Reward Summary’ tab near the ‘Redeem Now’ tab.
- You will be taken to a new window, where you will find various offers.
- These are offered by various companies in collaboration with the Bank.
- You can choose the offer and spend your reward points as per the terms and conditions.
- You can even use these points to recharge or pay the bill, etc.
SBI Debit Card Reward Points Check & Redeem by YONO App
- First, download SBI Bank’s YONO App on your smartphone – https://www.sbiyono.sbi/app/.
- If you have not already registered yourself on the app, register yourself first. After that, you need to log in. To log in, you will require a 6 Digit PIN or internet banking username and password. It depends on how you registered yourself on Yono SBI Bank.
- Now, after logging in, you need to scroll down the home page. Near the end of the page, you will find the option ‘SBI Rewards’. Select that.
- Now, you will be able to see the total reward points. In addition, you can also see the rewards summary. For the summary, you need to select the period for which you want to see the rewards summary.
The process is very easy to follow. If you have any doubt, please message us.
How can I redeem my SBI debit card points?
The SBI Debit Card Reward Points can be redeemed through the Internet banking facility and mobile banking through the YONO App as per the above steps.
What is the benefit of SBI reward points?
Redeeming the reward points can be useful by converting them to cash, payment of bills, recharge, etc.
How much are SBI Debit Card reward points worth?
It depends on the debit card provider. Please contact your branch or phone banking officer to know about the value of the points.
Can I use SBI Debit Card reward points on Amazon?
Yes, purchasing an Amazon gift card using the reward points can be done at Amazon. Some debit card providers can convert the reward points directly to Amazon gift cards based on the points value.
Do SBI Reward Points Expire?
Simply Yes. If you have not redeemed your reward points, they will expire a period of 24 months from the date the reward points are generated.