SBI Mini Statement Generation is very simple through Anywhere & YONO App, Missed Call, SMS, IVRS, *99# Service, ATM, and other way’s Online & Offline…
State Bank of India has provided their banking services at all states & union territories of the country. There are various facilities & services are provided to get SBI Mini Statement Online & Offline.
Many ways are available to get past 5 transactions along with a final balance of the account, using the Mini Statement facility the customers of the bank can get the latest 5 transactions of the account instantly via SMS.
SBI Mini Statement Number 09223866666
SBI Mini Statement
Mini Statement is a short transaction report for the last 5 transactions of the account. Those who have registered and activated their mobile phone number linked with their account number can get the latest 5 transactions instantly.
How to get SBI Mini Statement?
By using Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, Net Banking, along with offline methods are available to get SBI mini statement. following simple methods, every customer can access the facility to get a transaction history instantly for the past 5 transaction history.
- Mobile Banking.
- SBI YONO App.
- SBI Anywhare App.
- Phone Banking.
- By Missed Call.
- Via SMS.
- *99# Service.
- Visiting ATM.
- Nearest Branch.
How to get SBI Mini Statement through Mobile Banking?
Smartphone users of the bank, who have installed YONO, Anywhere, Lite, and other’s provided by SBI can access mini statements for the latest transactions of their account.
- Open, and login into the SBI Mobile Banking App.
- Go to “My Account” Section from the dashboard, and Tap on “Mini Statement“.
- You have seen latest transctions the account on the screen.
How to get SBI Mini Statement through Phone Banking?
The Basic Phone users who have no facility to access interment can get Mini statement by using the phone banking services. listed simple methods are accessible to get the latest transaction details using their (RMN) registered mobile phone number.
SBI Mini Statement by Missed Call.
- Dial to SBI MINI Statement Number of 9223866666 from your register phone number.
- Once the call is connected, automatacally disconneted with in a second.
- Just in a munite you will get an SMS with a mini statement of the linked accounts of the phone number.
SBI Mini Statement by SMS.
To get the latest transactions via SMS, write in all caps latter “MSTM” and send it to 09223866666 as an SMS from your phone. A reply will receive you with the latest 5 transactions.
SBI Mini Statement through IVRS.
Call to SBI Customer Care Number, and follow the IVR instructions, select the respective option to listen to account balance with getting statement via SMS.
Transaction History get by *99# service.
- Dial *99# in your registered phone number.
- You will recive a menu with transction history option.
- Reply with the respective option you will seen Transaction History on the scree.
Get SBI Mini Statement from ATM
- Visit nearest SBI ATM or any other branch.
- Inset your debit card and enter the PIN, then go with Mini Statement option.
- You will get latest transctions history as aprintout from the ATM.
State Bank of India Statement from the Branch.
Visit the nearest branch of the bank at your location, go to the helpdesk centre, ask for a print for SBI Account Statement on your passbook.
The above online & offline methods are helpful to get your transaction history anywhere using your registered mobile phone number.