SBM Bank Balance Check Number announced for State Bank of Mauritius Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, SMS, Email, Passbook, Mobile App, UPI, Customer Care Helpline, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking Facility at https://sbmbank.co.in…
State Bank of Mauritius is one of the digitalized banks that offered banking facilities by innovative products. The SBM also introduced a Toll-Free helpline number to avail of phone banking facilities. Customers of the bank who has registered their mobile number can access Missed Call banking like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number.
The State Bank of Mauritius facilitated SMS Banking Services to the savings and current account holders who have successfully linked their mobile phone numbers. Customers can access various banking facilities online & offline with phone banking facilities anywhere at any time (24/7).
SBM Bank Balance Check Number
A Unique Number is introduced to their account holders for balance inquiry that is available 24/7. By using the SBM Bank Balance Enquiry number every customer can get their account current available balance by SMS in a simple way from anywhere.
SBM Bank Balance Check Number is a Toll-Free Number (1800 1033 817) that’s accessed unlimitedly without charges. To access the facility the account holder must link or registered their mobile number with their account.
SBM Bank Missed Call Number
State Bank of Mauritius does not offer Missed Call Banking, but the bank offered a balance enquiry facility by giving relevant input through IVR’S after connecting customer care helpline menu options.
SBM Bank Balance Enquiry
Listed ways are available for SBM Bank Balance Enquiry online & offline. Savings and Current account holders can follow the listed method to know the current available balance of the account.
- Passbook Printing.
- Balance Enqury through ATM.
- Customer Care Helpline.
- Missed Call Banking.
- Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- SMS Banking.
- E-mailing to bank.
- WhatsApp Banking.
How to Check SBM Bank Account Balance by Missed Call
According to the reports, there is no Missed Call banking facility introduced by the State Bank of Mauritius. Customers of the bank can make the balance enquiry by the simple steps by calling to the customer support helpline.
- Dial to 1800 1033 817 from the registered mobile number.
- Now the call connected to the IVR’S System.
- Follow the menu options by IVRS, and give a relevent input for ‘Balance Enquiry‘.
- Then the IVRS system tell the available balance and send it by SMS.
How to Check SBM Bank Account Balance by SMS
To check your SBM Bank balance through SMS Banking, Send an SMS SBM BAL <AccountNo> to 8727. Follow the steps to access SBM Bank SMS Banking facility.
- Open the Massing app in your phone.
- Note: That mobile number must assosiated with the SBM Bank Account.
- Write the massahe ‘SBM BAL‘ <speace> ‘Account Number‘ Send it to ‘8727‘.
- After Successfully send the massage the bank servers verify the datails and send reply with current availabe balance of the account.
How to do SBM Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking
- Visit the official website of State Bank of Mauritius internet banking at https://retail.sbmbank.co.in.
- Login by using net banking credentials i.e. Username and Password to reach the dashboard of the account.
- On the dashboard you will verify the account balance.
How to Check State Bank of Mauritius Account Balance by SBM Mobile Banking App
- Login into the SBM Mobile Banking app by ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Biomatrics‘.
- Select the ‘My Accounts‘ on the dashboard to display acailable balance.
How to do State Bank of Mauritius Balance Check by Passbook
- Each customer who opens a bank account with SBM bank receives a passbook.
- Customers may update their passbooks by visiting their local bank branch.
- Passbook holds comprehensive records of the account holder’s debit and credit activities along with final available balance.
SBM Bank Balance Enquiry by ATM
You may check the balance of your State Bank of Mauritius account by visiting the local ATM and then following the easy procedures outlined below.
- Insert the Debit Card into the ATM Slot.
- Select ‘Balance Inquiry‘ option, then verify the transction by PIN Number.
- The ATM verify the account details and the screen will reflect your account balance.
- Note: Suggested enquiry at own bank ATM only, other than you need to face transaction charges if the limit is reached.
State Bank of Mauritius Balance Check by Customer Care
- Call the SBM Bank 24/7 Toll-Free Helpline Number 1800 1033 817.
- Connect to the Phone Banking Offier.
- Verify your Account details.
- The Phone Banking officer explain your available account amount.
SBM Bank Balance Check through UPI
Unified Payments Interface System also offered the Balance Enquiry facility from the SBM Bank official mobile banking app along with other UPI apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, BHIM, BharatPe, and others.
By following simple steps every user can access their account’s available balance instantly.
- Login by ‘MPIN’ or ‘Biomatrics’ into any UPI App thats linked with the SBM Bank Account.
- Go to ‘My Account‘ then ‘Check Balance‘, Next verify with ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Passcode‘.
- The State Bank of Mauritius Account balance information will be shown on the screen.
State Bank of Mauritius Account Balance Check by E-Mail
To know your account balance you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to email@example.com.
State Bank of Mauritius Balance Enquiry through WhatsApp Banking
In India, the bank is not started the WhatsApp banking facility. According to the reports, the facility is going to launch shortly. Once the SBM Bank WhatsApp Banking services are available to retail users can access the balance enquiry through simple steps.
- Add the WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your contacs .
- Then open the WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘.
- Bank will send a menu options as a liste by a reply.
- Select and reply with a relevent option for balance inquery.
- Then your account available balance refelect by WhatsApp reply.