The Government of Maharashtra’s Finance Department has developed a website referred to ‘Sevarth Mahakosh’ website for all employees and retirees who work for the state government. This portal allows any government employee in Maharashtra to see and download their salary information. So, if you work for a government department in Maharashtra and want to get your salary details, you can visit this website to check and download your salary information easily.
This website was created to make the operations of many Maharashtra government organizations and sectors more digital and accessible. It’s like a five-part system, with each one handling a different service such as Payroll, Pension, DCPS & NPS, GPF Group-D, Loans, and Advances are the parts. Along with these modules, the website also automates the process of calculating, transferring, and tracking the budget for wages and pensions, helping to track and save expenses.
Mahakosh Sevarth is a website operated by the Maharashtra government. This website allows retirees and employees to get their pay information from the official website. However, it is only available to Maharashtra residents. When new employees begin, they are given a login and password to access the Mahakosh Sevarth website.
Teachers, healthcare professionals, and police officers can access their salary information online using this service. This website allows them to view their pay slips. It provides a payroll category and other services that may be accessed from home via the Sevarth website. This website allows retired people to check their payment details at home quickly.
The Sevarth Mahakosh portal Sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in allows government employees to view and even download salary data. The main use of developing this website is to make it simpler for government employees to find government services online, avoiding the need for them to visit government offices.
Check out the Mahakosh Sevarth Pay Slip 2024 PDF download and sign in at www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in. Online Registration and Login for Employ Salary Slip 2024. All applicants who have applied for this plan are requested to apply online via the official website.
Sevarth Mahakosh Portal Employee Regester
Maharashtra government pensioners and employees can get their salary slips from the official Mahakosh Sevarth website. Only Maharashtra residents are eligible to apply. You can register for the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website at https://mahakosh.gov.in/Sevaarth/
- Look for the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Provide your information, including your Name, Email ID, Mobile number, and Department details.
- Create your User ID and Password.
- Type the captcha code displayed on the screen to prove you’re not a robot.
- Finally, click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the registration process.
Sevarth Mahakosh Login
An official website, Sevarth Mahakosh, was created to improve financial operations for government and employee-related processes. To log in to the Sevarth Mahakosh website, simply follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the Sevarth Mahakosh portal website at https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp.
- After, you can find and click the ‘Login’ button in the top right corner of the web page.
- Choose the correct user type, like an Employee, Pensioner, or Department Login.
- Next, give your User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click the ‘Login’ button to access your Sevarth Mahakosh account and log in.
Sevarth Mahakosh Reset Login Password
To safety of your Sevarth Mahakosh account, choose a strong password that includes a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. To reset your Sevaarth Mahakosh password, follow the instructions below.
- Go to https://mahakosh.gov.in/Sevaarth/ to access the Sevarth Mahakosh website.
- On the top right corner of the homepage, press the ‘Login’ button.
- Then, choose a user type like Employee, Pensioner, or Department Login.
- Next, click the ‘Forgot Password’ option. Then press the ‘Submit’ button after entering your registered User ID.
- After answering the security question, your registered phone number will get an OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the field that’s provided and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, you may create and confirm a new password.
- To reset your new password, press the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Download Sevarth Mahakosh Pay Slip 2024
The Sevaarth Mahakosh website provides a number of financial services. Employees may use it to view their pay slips, but they must first log in. They can also download their payslip on their computer and print a copy for future reference. Follow the given steps.
- Visit the Sevaartha Mahakosh website at https://sevaartha.mahakosh.gov.in.
- Log in with your employee login information, including your User ID and Password.
- After logging in, you will be sent to a page with options at the top and a map of Maharashtra.
- Find and select the ‘Employee Corner’ option.
- This will open a drop-down menu with a list of services such as GOF Slip, View Payslip, View NGR Scheduled, View Loan Details Statement, View DCPS R3 Reports, and more.
- Choose the ‘View Payslip’ option from the menu.
- Then select the month and year for which you wish to see or download the payslip. Choose the correct month and year. Click the ‘View Payslip’ option.
- Now, it will show the pay slip for the month you selected.
- When selecting the ‘Save’ option, you may save the payslip to your system. Then, you may print the Payslip by selecting the ‘Print’ option.
Which details are normally provided on a Sevarth Mahakosh payment slip?
A payment slip can contain information like the transaction ID, date of payment, payee name, mode of payment, payment amount, and other transaction-specific details.
How can I create a payment slip for Sevarth Mahakosh?
You may create a payment slip on the Sevarth Mahakosh website at https://sevaartha.mahakosh.gov.in, when you pay for different government services, taxes, fees, or other financial activities.
How can I get a pay slip from Sevarth Mahakosh?
- Visit the Mahakosh Sevarth website https://sevaartha.mahakosh.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Employee Services’ tab from the main menu.
- Then, select the ‘Pay Slip’ option. Choose the month for which you wish to see the pay slip.
- Now click the ‘Download’ button. This will save your pay slip in PDF format.
Is there a phone number or customer service for Sevarth Mahakosh’s questions?
For questions about Sevarth Mahakosh, government ministries or authorities commonly provide contact information or helplines. These details are available on the official government website and also via the official Sevarth Mahakosh payment website.