Shivalik Bank Balance Check Number Introduced for Missed Call & SMS Banking. Shivalik Small Finance Bank Balance Enquiry by Toll-Free Number, SMS, Passbook, and Net Banking Facility at https://shivalikbank.com…
Shivalik Bank is also one of the Small Finance Bank, and it’s converted from an Urban Co-operative Bank. They have over 23 years of banking expertise in supplying retail banking products and services. Shivalik banking services are provided with the latest technology from the beginning, with service excellence as a fundamental driving concept.
Shivalik Bank now offers online banking services with a secure server, both quick and responsive. The Bank is powered by Infosys Finacle Core Banking and Digital Banking Suite featuring internet and mobile banking. Most customers are from Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and Uttarakhand.
Shivalik Bank Balance Check Number
A Unique number was assigned to make the balance enquiry to all Savings & Current Account account holders. The Shivalik Bank Balance Number provided enquiry services by giving a missed call or sending an SMS from the customer’s registered mobile number. We shared the listed helpline numbers to access the final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other way’s.
- Balance Check Number: 0120-2555333
- SMS Banking Number: +919211401010.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Shivalik Small Finance Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers of Shivalik Bank can use the listed ways to check the current available balance of the account. The SSF Bank provided its services online & offline. Balance Enquiry facility is also known by the methods advised to access the Shivalik Bank Balance Enquiry using Phone Banking services like missed call banking, SMS banking, USSD Code, etc.
The Listed methods allow knowing the available balance of the account.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking
- Emailing to the Bank.
Shivalik Bank Missed Call Number
Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number, the Shivalik Bank also has introduced a toll-free number for balance enquiry. It can be performed by giving a missed call from the registered mobile number of the customer only has to make a missed call to 0120 2555333. Customers of the Bank can access the missed call banking facility unlimitedly without charges 24/7 using any network provider of the country.
Shivalik Small Finance Bank Balance Check Number is 0120-2555333.
How to Check Shivalik Bank Balance by Missed Call?
Just give a missed call from the linked mobile number of the account. Bank Servers are verified the associated account number of the phone and send available fund details through SMS. To know the detailed process, follow the steps.
- Make a missed call from the Account’s Linked Mobile Number by dialling 9211401010 or 0120-2555333.
- Once the call connected automatically terminated after one or two rings.
- Then, the Bank Servers authenticate the Phone Number associated with your bank account number, and you get an SMS message with your available amount.
How to do Shivalik Bank Balance Check by SMS Banking?
First, you must register your mobile number with Shivalik Small Finance Bank. To register your mobile number for SMS Banking, text the keyword below to the SMS Banking number.
- For mobile number registration type REG <space> 12-Digit Account Number and send to +91 9211401010.
- For bank account balance enquiry type BAL 12-Digit Account Number and send to +91 9211401010.
How to Check Balance by Shivalik Bank Net Banking?
- Visit Shivalik Small Finance Bank official internet banking website at the following URL: https://shivalikbank.com.
- Login through credentials of the account, i.e. username and password.
- On the dashboard, you may check the balance of your account.
How to do Balance Enquiry through Shivalik Mobile Banking App?
- Download and Install the Shivalik Mobile Banking App in your Smartphone by the links.
- Registered users cal login by ‘MPIN’ or Biomatrics.
- If you are not register, first register by self or contacting your branch.
- Select to tap on ‘My Account‘ option on the dashboard.
- Now you have seen available balance with complete information of the account.
How to Check Account Balance by Shivalik Bank Passbook Updating?
Each customer who opens a bank account with Shivalik Small Finance Bank receives a passbook. The Passbook holds comprehensive records of the account holder’s debit and credit activities. Customers may update their passbooks by visiting their local bank branch to check the account balance.
Who makes passbook updating can get all transactions history and finally available balance.
How to do Shivalik Small Finance Bank Balance Enquiry by ATM?
You may check the balance by visiting the local ATM and then following the easy procedures outlined below:
- You must use your ATM card to swipe it in the machine.
- Choose the ‘Balance Enquiry‘ option after entering the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- The ATM screen will reflect your account balance.
How to Shivalik Small Finance Bank Balance Check by Customer Care?
Customers having any query related to bank services can contact the customer care representatives by dialling the Toll-Free Customer Care Number 0120-2555333.
- Dial the 24/7 Customer Care Helpline number 0120-2555333 from the regiatered mobile number.
- Follow the IVR options,and select ‘Balance Enquiry‘, then seldct send the details by SMS option.
- Now you can lession availabe on the call.
- Other wise connect the support agent, and discus for available balance.
Suppose you are not satisfied with bank services type UNHAPPY to 9266680802. You can send this SMS by your registered mobile number. After that, their team will contact you and resolve your query.
How to Check Shivalik Small Finance Bank Account Balance by Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an email request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to email@example.com.
How to Know Shivalik Small Finance Bank Balance through UPI?
The acronym “UPI” stands for Unified Payment Interface. It provides simple access to your bank account’s transactions. Additionally, you may use UPI Apps like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc., to monitor your bank account balance.
To check your bank balance using UPI Apps, you must follow the below steps:
- Login by ‘MPIN’ or ‘Biomatrics’.
- Select the ‘Account‘ and proceed with ‘ Balance Check‘.
- Verify the transction by ‘Passcode‘ to view available balance.
How to Check Shivalik Small Finance BankBalance by USSD?
Shivalik Small Finance Bank has not yet implemented a USSD service. Please get in touch with customer service if you have any questions.
USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, enables customers to access mobile banking services without a smartphone or data/internet connection. To get your SBI account balance through USSD, use the following steps.
- You will be required to register your mobile number with your bank.
- Enter *99# into the phone dialer.
- Choose a language that is comfortable for you.
- After inputting the account number’s initial three numbers, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code, click Send.
- To see your account balance, just follow the on-screen steps.
How to Check Shivalik Small Finance Bank Account Balance by WhatsApp Banking?
At this time, the Bank has not yet released an official statement about introducing a WhatsApp number. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact customer care.
Shivalik Small Finance Bank has not yet launched a WhatsApp banking service in India. According to sources, the facility is expected to open soon. Retail customers who have access to the Shivalik Small Finance Bank’s WhatsApp Banking services may instantly check their account balances.
- Add the WhatApp Banking number ‘XXXXXXXXXX’ in your mobile contacts list
- Once that is complete, open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi’ message.
- The bank will respond by providing a menu choices.
- Select and respond to the appropriate balancing query.
- Following that, you may choose the available balance on your account through a WhatsApp message.