Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th/Secondary Migration Certificate 2021 Application Form Download at http://arpedu.in/secondary/…
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Board of Secondary Education, Itanagar is issued an application form to apply Class 10th / Secondary Education Migration Certificate 2021 through Offline mode, the students who are completed their STD-10 / SSC at any Government and Private School those General and Vocational Course student can apply ARPEDU 10th Migration Certificate 2021.
The Passed student who are completed their Class 10th / STD-10 / SSC under the Board of Secondary Education and the student who have wish to continue their higher education at another state of the country can apply through Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Migration Certificate Application Form 2021.
|Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Migration Certificate Application form 2021||Details|
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Itanagar|
|Authorities||Department of School Education|
|Type of Certificate||Migration Certificate|
|Time bond to issue||Less then 15days|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Categories||Arunachal Pradesh, Class 10, Info, SSC|
Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Migration Certificate Application From 2021 Download
Department of Education, Itanagar is issued the application form from the official website of the board, and the certificate from copies are available at all education circles of the state, every student who needs to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Board Secondary / STD 10 Migration Certificate 2021 can get from the listed any office in your circle.
- The headmaster of the School
- Mandal Education Officer (MEO)
- District Education Officer (DEO)
- Board of Secondary Education, Itanagar
We have advised to everyone can contact your responsible Government or Private School headmaster or nearest MEO office to get the migration certificate application form with guidance to apply.
Arunachal Pradesh Board STD-10 / Secondary Migration Certificate 2021 – How to Apply
The Candidate who is successfully completed their Class 10th / Secondary Course can apply with submitting an application from attaching with appeared exam hall ticket xerox copy or mark list copy from the following steps.
- Contact your responsible Government or Private School Headmaster or Principal to apply, they have to know complete guidelines and good knowledge with experience to apply
- They will apply to the Board of Secondary Education, Itanagar with paying the supporting fees by Demand Draft (DD) with attaching supporting documents along with the request and complete address of the student or School.
- Visit your Mandal Education Officer (MEO), and submit required documents and pay the application as Callahan or Bank DD, then the MEO office will update the details to head office of Secondary Education Board, they will issue your Migration Certificate.
3rd Method to get instant Migration Certificate
- Carry your STD-10/Secondary exam hall ticket and Mark list copy and visit the Board of Secondary Education Directly on working days, contact the responsible officer of the Migration certificate than submit your certificates or documents and pay the supported fee through Callahan and get your Arunachal Pradesh Class 10th Migration Certificate 2021 instantly.
*Note: For more details please contact your school principal or headmaster to get complete details or please to visit the official website of Arunachal State Board of Secondary Education, Arunachal Pradesh at http://arpedu.in/secondary/