Suvidha App is an official SBPDCL and NBPDCL service application. Most services, such as an application for a new electrical connection, are available through this app. In this post, we will go over all of the features of the Suvidha app as well as how to utilize it.
Suvidha App Features and Services
Users may complete the following things using the Suvidha app.
- Request for a new electrical connection.
- Application for increasing or decreasing the load on an existing power connection.
- Disconnection of an existing power connection application.
- Electricity bill payment.
- Payment of the power bill.
- Correction to the address on the power bill.
- Register or change your mobile number and email id.
How to Download Suvidha App
- Go to Google Play Store and search by typing SUVIDHA.
- Install the app by clicking on the app with the Bihar state map logo between two fingertips.
- Additionally, you may go directly to the Suvidha app installation page. Click the button below.
How to Submit an Application for a New Electricity Connection from SUVIDHA App
- Install the Suvidha App, and start it.
- Choose Services for a new power connection.
- A New Connection page will now appear in front of you.
- You must click on Apply for New Electricity Connection / Apply New Connection.
- Next, choose your district and confirm your OTP by entering your contact number and selecting Send OTP.
- The New Connection Form will then appear in front of you.
- You must save and proceed by entering your name, father’s name, address, email address, division, subdivision, the load of electricity connection, and the number of phases of connection you require.
- Now you will get a Request Number, after this, you have to upload your documents like a photo, Aadhaar card, and land receipt and take a screenshot or printout of the acknowledgement/receipt you will get at the end.
Suvidha App for Increasing/Decreasing load in Current Electrical Connection
- Open the Suvidha App, Click on the application to increase or decrease the load.
- Now a page of Load Change will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your customer ID/customer number.
- Click on the FETCH DETAIL button.
- Now you will see all of that customer’s information, such as how much load he has and how many power connections he has taken.
- You will now be presented with a form, which you must complete and submit.
How to Request Disconnection of an Existing Electric Connection
- Select the application for current electricity disconnection in the App.
- Now a page of Apply Disconnection will open in front of you.
- Click on the Next button. After that, type your 11-digit customer number
- Click the Fetch Customer Details option.
- You must click on Send OTP, After which an OTP will be sent to your registered contact number, which you must type and then click on the Apply button.
- Just your application for cancellation of the electricity connection your application process will be completed.
How to Check Your Electricity Bill Using the Suvidha App
- Select the Electricity Bill Information and Payment section of the App.
- You must click on View Bill. You must first add a customer. To add a customer, type the 11-digit electricity customer number and click the VERIFY button.
- Following that, the names of persons on whose names the power connection is located will be displayed.
- Below that, enter your contact details, then click the SAVE button.
- After that, you will see the name of the customer you added to the Suvidha app, and you must click on it.
- Now their electrical bill will appear in front of you, displaying how much the electricity bill is paid.
- You can also share or print your power bill in pdf format by clicking on VIEW/DOWNLOAD BILL on your mobile device.
How to Pay an Electricity Bill Using the Suvidha App
- Select the Electricity Bill Information and Payment option in the app dashboard.
- A page displaying Bills, Receipts, and Payment will now display in front of you.
- Here, you must select Instant Bill Payment.
- Enter your 11-Digit CA number here and then click Pay Details.
- Following that, enter the amount you wish to pay and your contact number.
- Pay your bill online by clicking on Pay Bill.
How to Update/Change Electricity Bill Address using Suvidha App
- Go to the location used in the bill.
- A page for Address Correction will now display in front of you.
- Enter your 11-digit customer number here and click FETCH DETAIL.
- You must now click Send OTP and Verify OTP.
- Finally, enter your correct address and attach a photo of the document on which the address is recorded. Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, and other similar documents.
- After completing all of this, you must wait one week for your address to be updated on your power bill.
How can you add your Mobile Number to your Power Bill using the Suvidha App
- Click on register and change your mobile number/email.
- A page entitled Update Contact Details will now display in front of you.
- Enter your 11-digit consumer number here and click FETCH DETAIL.
- You may then add your mobile number or email ID to your power connection by clicking on the mobile number or email ID.
- You must confirm your OTP for this.
Download Bihar Suvidha App – Here