Download TDS Certificate through HDFC Bank Net Banking & Mobile Banking App: If you are a person whose income comes into the tax slab bracket as per the rule of the Indian Government, you must be aware of what TDS is. TDS is tax deducted at the source. A person who makes payment of some kind to another person deducts tax at the source and deposit it to the Central Government account. The person to which the payment is made is called a deducted in this case. The deducted then gets the credit of the amount bases on Form 26AS.
TDS certificate is needed for various purposes like filing ITR, financial works of some special kind, etc. Getting a TDS certificate has now become very easy. If you have online access to your Bank account in any way, you can easily get your TDS certificate. Getting a TDS certificate online from HDFC Bank is very easy. There are two ways to do so.
TDS Certificate Download from HDFC Bank
- Internet banking facility offered by HDFC Bank.
- Mobile App of HDFC Bank
TDS Certificate Download by HDFC BANK Internet Banking facility
Here are the steps to download TDS Certificate through HDFC Bank Internet Banking
- Visit the HDFC BANK Net Banking Portal
Open the official web page of HDFC Bank. Alternatively, you can visit through https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Login by Using Customer ID & Password
You will see a window asking for your Customer ID. You need to first enter your customer ID. After entering the correct Customer ID, you will be asked to enter the associated password and captcha code, etc. Enter them correctly and press ‘Log in’.
- GO to Enquiry Section
Now, you will be taken to the home page. There you will see some highlighted options like transact, request, enquire, etc. Search for the option ‘Enquiry’ and click.
- Select ‘TDS Enquiry’
A drop-down list will appear. From that select the option ‘TDS Enquiry’.
- Select TDS Certificate option
Now, on the new page that appears, you will see various choices from which you have to choose ‘Download TDS Certificate’ and then press the ‘View’ tab.
- Select Financial Year
When you choose this option, you will be presented with the options to select the Financial Year as well as the Quarter of the year.
- Select a Period and Continue
Select the period for which you want to get the TDS certificate and press the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Download TDS Certificate
Now, you will be able to see the TDS certificate for the period selected by you. We get three years of TDS certificate online.
TDS Certificate Download from HDFC Bank through Mobile Banking App
- Download and install HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Now, you need to register yourself first with the details asked. If you are already registered, just Login with whatever option you have chosen while registering.
- After logging in, on the homepage, you will see an icon ‘Menu’. Press that.
- Select the ‘Your Profile’ option from it.
- You will then find a sub-menu. From it, select the option ‘Tax’.
- Now select ‘TDS Summary & TDS Certificate’ next.
- If you want just to view the summary of the TDS, you can easily do so by selecting the year. As you want to download the TDS certificate, choose the ‘Download Certificate’ tab.
Now, choose the correct year and quarter and then press the ‘Download’ tab. This will save the certificate in your phone’s memory. You can choose to view it anytime you want.
- How can I get TDS certificate from HDFC Bank?
Contact your responsible branch to get TDS Certificate offline, and you can download online through Net Banking & Mobile Banking Facility
- Can I get TDS Certificate online?
Yes, the HDFC Bank Provide the TDS Certificate online through net banking & mobile banking as Form 16A & Form 26AS.
- Can I get TDS Certificate from any branch of HDFC?
Please visit nearest HDFC Bank, the bank officer helps you to get or generate TDS Certificate from the bank end