TS Aargyasri Card, known as Telangana Health Card Download from https://aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in…
The State Government of Telangana has introduced and implemented the health care scheme known as AarogyaSri and it is similar to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana organized by the Government of India. In the State of Telangana, A huge number of citizens benefited from affordable medical services with the scheme of Arogya Sri.
Citizens of Telangana State, whose family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs are eligible to get health care benefits under the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, and it covers certain categories of people who are not below the poverty line, such as people with disabilities, senior citizens, and pregnant women.
The TS Arogyasri Scheme benefited from cashless treatment along with reimbursement of medical expenses, transportation allowance, and funeral expenses.
TS Aarogyasri Card
Department of Health, Government of Telangana has issued the Aarogyasri Card to all eligible citizens to get high-quality medical benefits under the Aarogyasri scheme. Every TS Aarogyasri Cardholder can get medical treatment with a wide range of medical procedures, including hospitalization, surgery, and diagnostic tests.
How to Apply for TS Aarogyasri Card
Citizens of Telangana who have eligibility can apply at the nearby Aarogyasri office in your area such as the MRO office, or Grama Panchayat office. The support officer can register your application instantly by submitting your Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, PAN Card, and other relevant documents supported by the scheme.
Higher Authorities of TS Aarogyasri will verify your application and approve issuing a TS Aarogyasri Card to get medical benefits. Once you have approved you will get your TS Arogyasri Card Number, and you can download the Aarogyasri card PDF by using the health card number.
TS Aarogyasri Card Pdf Download
Everyone who has issued a TS Aarogyasri Card Number can download their Aarogyasri Card Digital format PDF from the official website by following the listed simple steps.
- Visit the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust official website at https://aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ section by following menu options.
- Choose ‘Arogyasri Health Card,’ and proceed with the ‘Download Aarogyasri Card’ link.
- Enter your Arogyasri Card Number, verify with OTP, and then submit.
- Now you can download the digital format TS Arogyasri Card PDF.
TS Arogyasri Card PDF Download through Mobile App
Additionally, you can download the TS Arogyasri Card PDF through the Aarogyasri Trust Mobile App. here are the simple steps to download your health card through a mobile application quickly.
- Install the TS Aarogyasri Trust mobile app on your Smartphone.
- Login to your account by using your account credentials.
- Tap on the profile section and proceed with the ‘My Health Card’ option.
- Now you can see your Aarogyasri Card details and proceed to download it as a PDF.
How to get TS Aarogyasri Card Offline
Advised to contact your area ANM, or nearby Health officer or Grampancharat/Municipal officer to get your health card information along with TS Arogyasri PVC Card issued by Telangana State Medical department.