The Telangana government developed ‘Dharani’, a land record management system, and these documents are available online. The Dharani website provides important information on land records to those looking to buy land, allowing them to make instructed decisions before investing.
This website allows citizens of the state to access information on land records in all municipalities quickly. You can find information about agricultural land online, and the process of improving non-agricultural land information is currently in progress. Also, you can check Telangana land records through survey numbers.
Dharani Land Records Search
Dharani land contains information like the location of the land, the owner’s name and father’s name, the survey number, the size of the land, and the market value of the land. Follow the instructions below to search for your land information using the Dharani website.
- To search your land details on TS Dharani, visit the TS Dharani main website at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/knowLandStatus
- Then find and choose the ‘Land Details Search’ option on the website’s homepage.
- Press the ‘Click Here to Continue’ option to proceed.
- Next, you will be directed to a page named ‘Dharani Land Details’.
- Select whether to look for Dharani Land Details through ‘Survey/Subdivision Number’ or ‘Pattedar Passbook Number’.
- From the drop-down menus, select the District, Mandal, and Village. Type in the Captcha Code.
- Now select the ‘Fetch’ option to search your land details.
Dharani Citizen Registration at dharani.telangana.gov.in
If you choose to register for the Dharani portal Telangana, you will be able to access the services listed below. The following are the instructions on how to register for the Dharani Website.
- Go to the TS Dharani official website at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/Citizen
- Look and choose the “Sign Up” button.
- Next, give your information, including your Name and Mobile Number, and enter the given captcha code.
- Then select the ‘Get OTP’ button. On your registered phone number, you will get a text message with a code.
- Now, enter the OTP and click the ‘Validate & Register’ button to proceed with the registration.
To log into the Dharani website TS Dharani, complete the instructions below:
- Visit the TS Dharani website at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/Citizen
- After entering this page, sign in to give your mobile number and password.
- Then, enter the captcha code and click the ‘Get the OTP’ button.
- You have now received an SMS with an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Once you have entered all of the required details, click the “Login” button.
Dharani Telangana Sale/Gift of Land Registration
You can register the sale or donation of agricultural land. Once you’ve chosen your land type, sub-land, and PPB number, click the Fetch button. You can register for the sale or donation of land on the TS Dharani website by following the instructions below:
- Visit the TS Dharani official website at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/RegistrationofSaleGiftMessage
- Then select the ‘Registration’ option from the ‘Transaction’ menu.
- Next, click the ‘Sale/Gift’ button. And give in the required details such as property, seller/donor, buyer/done, and value of the land.
- Then upload all of the necessary documents, including the sale documents, the seller’s/donor’s and buyer’s/donee’s Aadhaar card number, and any other required documents. Press the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now, the local government will review your application, and the sale/gift of land will be recorded once all of the necessary requirements are satisfied and fulfilled.
Dharani Telangana EC Search for Encumbrance Certificate
To look for an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) on the Dharani website, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the TS Dharani Portal at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/ECDetMessage
- Then press on the Encumbrance Certificate Details button.
- Click the ‘Click Here to Continue’ button.
- Next, enter your document details like document number, year of registration, state, district, mandal, and village.
- After you press the Submit button, your Encumbrance Certificate details will be shown on the screen.
- You may download it by clicking on the PDF symbol.
Dharani Telangana Cadastral Map
You may look at cadastral maps for TS Dharani in Telangana. Check that you have selected the proper district, mandal, and village. Using the search box, you may find a specific location. Follow the given steps.
- Go to the Dharani TS official website and click the GIS link on the Dharani Website’s homepage at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/gis/?lang=en
- On the new page, you need to select your mandal, village, district, and division from the drop-down list.
- After providing all of the above details, a cadastral map of your location will appear on your screen.
- Then choose your land survey no. From the Parcel Info option, you will get information about the parcel. To find your land, click on the Layers button.
Dharani Telangana Certified Copies of Documents
Check that you have all of the necessary documents before submitting your application. Fill out the request form correctly. To receive certified copies of documents in Telangana, follow the given instructions.
- Go to the certified copies of documents on TS Dharani’s official website at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/CertifiedDocuments
- TS Dharani’s website does not provide certified copies.
- Then click on the form you want from the list of forms displayed on this page.
- Next, give all of your required information. Download the form.
- After taking all of the necessary documents, send them to the nearest tehsil or MeeSeva together with the form.
- Once you pay the required fees and provide the necessary information, you will receive certified copies of documents from MeeSeva or your thesis.
TS Dharani Providing Land Services
Telangana residents can also make use of many different types of land services provided by TS Dharani. The following are some of the important land services accessible at TS Dharani:
- Online Payments
- Mutation of Land Records
- Land Records Search
- Land Registration
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Property Valuation Certificate
- Agriculture Services
- Mutation of Agricultural Land
Is there a charge to get its Telangana land information through the Dharani website?
No, there is no charge to view Telangana land records on the Dharani portal.
What kinds of services are offered on the Dharani website for NRIs?
Non-resident Indians (NRIs) can utilize the Dharani website to sign up for an EPPB or an E-Property Pass Book, and also to perform other land-related transactions.
What is the Dharani portal’s GPA?
After signing up with a GPA on the Dharani website, Pattadar will be able to sell every survey or a part of the surveys in his passbook.
Is the Dharani website only available on agricultural land?
Yes, only agricultural land is available for services on the Dharani platform.