TS e Challan Online Payment for Telangana Traffic Police e Challan Payment online Meseva, T-Wallet, Paytm, PhonePe and etc. Check Telangana Traffic Police Chalan Status at https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/…
TS e Challan
Telangana State Police Department of Traffic has introduced an Integrated e-Challan System to collect traffic challan’s from vehicle owners who have violated traffic rules under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Vehicle owners who have fined under Hyderabad Traffic Police or Telangana Traffic Police can pay challan payments Online through TS e-Challan to clear their penalty or fine.
Telangana Traffic Police e Challan (e Challan TS)
- Telangana State Police, Department of Traffic has monitored all vehicles on all roads in the state.
- The vehicle owner or driver is violated the traffic rules can be fined verified by a specified officer.
- The State Traffic Department has monitored all traffic by installed PDAs inbuilt with GPRS connectivity devices.
- Anyone who has violated traffic rules is fined as a penalty.
- That who has penalty need to pay through Telangana e-Challan System.
Hyderabad Traffic Police e-Challan vs TS e Challan
There is no difference between Telangana or Hyderabad Police both are the same. the highest Number of Districts has covered under Hyderabad Police Circle In Telangana State, that’s why the challans are called Hyderabad Traffic Police Challan, and the districts which are out of the circle are called on Telangana Police Challan.
TS e-Challan Check
- The Telangana Traffic Police Sent an SMS to the registered mobile phone number of the owner with complete details of the fine.
- That SMS has maintained complete details of imposed fine, violation of the traffic rule, location, date, and traffic police station limits, and etc.
- Vehicle owners who have not registered their mobile phone number need to check online from the TS e-Challan Portal
Here are the steps to check TS e Challan online from Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System for Hyderabad Traffic Challan official website.
- Visit Official Telangana e-Challan Portal at https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
By following the above direct link everyone can reach the official website of the Telangana Police Integrated e-Challan System.
- Enter the Vehicle Number & Security Code
There is a section on the homepage of the portal to enter vehicle number and answer the security code to proceed
- Proceed with 'GO: option
Once successfully entered the details proceed with the “Go” option, then a list of pending challans are displayed with generated date's along with a link to check photographs of the violated vehicle.
- If you have found one or more pending challan’s, will display them as a table.
- You need to pay immediately through Meseva, T-Wallet, Paytm, PhonePe and etc.
- If not paid, legal action will be taken. Please ignore if already paid
How to Pay TS e-Challan Online
- If you have interested to pay offline make a printout of the challan with challan numbers.
- Visit the nearest Meseva Center or CSC Center.
- Pay the fine with the service charge get Receipts.
- Carry the payment receipts to show in the time of roadside checking
- OR Pay online by following the steps using Internet Banking, Paytm, TS Wallet, Bill Desk, PhonePe, and etc.
- Visit the TS Traffic e-Challan Official Website – https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
- Enter the Vehicle number with security answer as per the above steps
- Get all challan details, and select one all to pay online
- Select payment gateway like BillDesk, T-Wallet, UPI, and other.
- You have seen the final amount with transaction charges, then pay.
How to Check TS e-Challan Status Online
- Telangana Traffic Police will clear all paid challan’s from the portal.
- Successful payment is made, the fined challans are automatically hiding or clear from the website.
- In case anyone needs to check can visit the portal https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.
- Enter your vehicle number with a security answer to check again.
- You have seen the ‘No Pending Challans‘ message on the screen.
How do I Complain about the Wrong Challan?
- Telangana Police department has provided a facility to report on wrong or mistakes on the generated challan’s.
- The wrong challan is generated you can report it in the following steps.
- Anyone who needs to check can visit the portal https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.
- Enter your vehicle number with a security answer to display the generated challan.
- Click on the image link to get photographs of the violated vehicle details.
- If you have found the wrong challan report by proceeding with “Report to Wrong“.
- Like a Specified officer or team will verify and fix the wrong challan.
How to Pay Telangana Traffic Challan through PayTm?
- Open the Paytm App on your Mobile Phone or Open Paytm.com on your Desktop Computer.
- Select and Proceed with Bill Payments & Challan option
- Now Choose Traffic Authority to Telangana Traffic Police
- Enter the Vehicle Number and Proceed
- Pending Challan’s with numbers are displayed as a list along with the complete fined amount is displayed
- Proceed to by using wallet balance and etc.
How can I check my TS Traffic Challan?
Everyone can check Telangana State Traffic Police Challan online from the official website of https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/ by using Vehicle number, DL Number, Phone Number and etc. few simple steps are explained above.
What happens when one doesn’t pay TS e-challan?
Telangana Police has taken legal actions on the vehicle owner if any negligence or ignoring of generated challan fine on traffic violations.
When do I receive an e-challan from Hyderabad Traffic?
At any point of traffic violation under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 the Telangana Traffic Police will fine the vehicle owner and informed through SMS.