Telangana ZPGPF Annual Slips Account Statements and Zilla Parishad General Provident Fund Slips Download for TSZPGPF at http://epanchayat.telangana.gov.in/zpgpf/…
Government of Telangana, Department of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development has provided the service to download Zilla Parishad Employee General Provident Fund (GPF) Annual Slips, ledger card and statements through TS ZPGPF Subscriber Interface. ePanchayat – PRIs Suit of Applications portal.
Every Zilla Parishad Employee of Telangana State can download their GPF annual statements from the website of TS ePanchayat, here we have given guidance with step by step downloading process, every TS ZP Employee can follow the steps to get complete process about he/she annual slips and etc.
- Visit Telangana State Panchayat Raj and Rural Development official website and search for ZPGPF ( The Option available at bottom menu options of the portal)
- Select and Proceed with the link to redirect ZPGPF main portal maintained by National Informatic Center (NIC), here we have provided direct link just follow – http://epanchayat.telangana.gov.in/zpgpf/
- Select your Zilla Parishad Name of the District like Adilabad, Karim Nagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nizamabad, Rangareddy, Warangal Rural.
- Now login with using Local GPF Number and Password (Default User ID and Password is emp123456 (123456= your ZPGPF Account No.))
- Once you have a successful login you need to change with your unique Password
- Now you can access your account for downloading of ZPGPF annual slips and statement of ledger card.
That’s it, every Telangana state Zilla Parishad Employee can download their GPF, ledger card and etc.
Note: In Case anyone can forget or lose their password, they must contact responsible district ZPGPF Officials, and Subscribers are requested to contact concerned Zilla Praja Parishad for default password.
In case of any queries please comment to get solutions through reply.