U Mobile Registration for Union Bank of India has provided their Mobile Banking services through U-Mobile App to all customers. Smartphone users of the bank can install the U Mobile App to access all services of the bank by registering as a Mobile Banking user.
U Mobile App
By using the Union Bank of India U-Mobile App you can access all banking facilities like Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement for latest transactions, Statement Download, Fund Transfers by using IMPS, NEFT, RGTS, UPI Services, Debit Card Manage for ATM Card Block, Check Book Request, and Utilities for Recharges & Bill Payments.
Requirements for Union Bank of India Mobile Banking Registration
- Most important thing is the Registered Mobile Phone Number (RMN).
- You can access the U-Mobile App through the Registered Phone Number only.
- ATM Card Number with PIN is must to registering in U-Mobile App.
- An Activated SMS Plan or Minimum Balance to Send SMS, and Recive OTP from the Bank.
Install U-Mobile App
Union Bank of India Mobile Banking Registration Prcess
Below we guide you to the registration process of the Union Bank of India Mobile Banking in a simple way. To Access all services & facilities from the bank follow the steps to register yourself.
- Install the U-Mobile App from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Open it, and allow all permissions of required. Select the language as per your comfortable based on your interest.
- Proceed with Active button, to verifying the RMN like verifying SIM Card details on the phone.
- Select the SIM Card and Confirm (If you are using dual SIM), must select the SIM to the registerd phone number in the bank.
- Now the app will send an SMS to verify the phone number. After Successfully verified the RMN, selected fechers are displayed on the App screen.
- Registration Process of the Bank account is started now, you can register by using internet bank username & passwords, and ATM Debit Card details.
- Below guide you to register by using ATM Card details.
- Select I have Debit Card.
- Enter the Card Details, Expiry Date, along with ATM PIN.
- Once Verified the Account Details you need to Setup a Login PIN. Set 4 Digit Login PIN as per your interest, and Confirm it.
- Now you recived a 4 Digit OTP, enter the OTP to set as transction PIN, and Set your own Transction PIN and Confirm it.
- That’s it the Union Bank of India Mobile Banking U-Mobile Registration is completed Successfully. You can access all servicess and facilities provided by the bank.
For any queries please contact your nearest UBI branch, or call the customer care helpline to get a solution if you have facing any issues in the registration.