UCO Bank ATM Block Number Introduced for Hotlisting of Debit Cards by the Toll-Free Helpline Number. STOP or Block UCO Bank ATM Debit Card Services Offline & Online at https://www.ucobank.com…
United Commercial Bank, known as UCO Bank introduced the Security feature to their customers to STOP/BLOCK ATM CUM Debit Card Services instantly to avoid unwanted transactions from their account if anyone has lost or stolen.
There are multiple offline and online methods are announced to access the service to prevent misusing or any fraudulent activities from others. Every customer of UCO Bank can block their ATM card online, through SMS, through mobile, using the mobile banking app, or by visiting a branch.
UCO Bank ATM Block
Here are the ways to stop debit card services instantly using any one of the Online or Offline methods offered by United Commercial Bank
- Reporting to the Bank by Calling the UCO Bank ATM Card Block Number.
- Contacting to Customer Support officer by Calling the Bank Toll-Free Numbers.
- Sending an SMS from the RMN.
- By UCO mBanking Plus Mobile Banking App.
- Internet Banking Facility.
- Requesting via any nearby branch of the bank channel.
UCO Bank ATM Card Block Number
1800 103 0123
How to Block UCO Bank ATM Card by UCO mBanking APP
Use the official UCO Bank mBanking App to hotlisting ATM cards through the steps given below-
- Login by MPIN or Biometrics.
- Once reached the dashboard of the account, check the list of options, and choose ‘Request‘.
- Select the ‘Hot List Debit Card‘ option, and choose the card.
- Click to Submit and verify the transaction with OTP.
- Confirm again, that’s it the ATM Card is successfully blocked.
- The screen will show a confirmation message.
How to Block UCO Bank ATM Card by Calling Customer Care
- Contact the bank’s customer service at 1800 274 0123.
- Once connected to the call, Select the language in which you want to communicate.
- Select the IVR option to talk with a customer service representative.
- Inform the executive that you have misplaced the card and want to have it blocked.
- The executive will inquire about your account along with the debit card details.
- Answer all of the questions to confirm your identity in the account.
- Your request will be accepted by the executive.
- Your card will be blocked immediately and a confirmation SMS also send to the RMN.
How to do UCO Bank ATM Card Block by SMS
SMS Banking is one of the offline methods, customer can use their registered mobile phone number to access the facility, by just sending an SMS in the simple format the linked debit card is hotlisted.
- Send SMS HOT<space>xxxx to 9230192301.
- To Block Specific ATM Cards, Enter the last four digits of your card number as XXXX.
- To block all cards linked with your Registered Mobile Number, Send HOT to 9230192301.
How to do UCO Bank ATM Card Blocking by Email
Write the E-Mail with complete information about the Card and Account from our registered Email ID and send it to email@example.com, and their cards will be blocked after confirmation.
How to Block UCO Bank Debit Card through Net Banking
- Login into the Online Banking Account by Username and Password.
- Select the Debit Card Section from the main menu of the Dashboard.
- Choose Hotlisting option, then Select the ATM Card.
- Verify the transaction with OTP and Confirm it.
- That’s it the Debit Card service is STOPED Instantly.
How to Report to UCO Bank to Block ATM Card by Visiting the Bank
- Visit the any nearby Bank Channel of the UCO bank branch.
- Inform them that you want to deactivate your ATM card.
- The bank staff will help you with blocking your debit card and will provide a request form.
- Fill out the form with complete information along with the identity proof document.
- The officials will support you in blocking the card immediately.
To get complete and more information regarding UCO BANK ATM CARD BLOCK Please visit the bank’s official website at https://www.ucobank.com or contact the Customer care helpline number from the RMN of the account.