UCO Bank Mini Statement Number 1800 274 0123 to Know Latest Transactions by Missed Call, SMS, and Internet Banking at https://www.ucobank.com…
United Commercial Bank Known as UCO Bank, Customers can use mobile banking facilities to know account balance details with a mini statement by using missed calls and SMS. Who needs to know their account statement details instantly can dial UCO Bank Mini Statement Number through the (RMN) registered mobile phone number.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
Mini Statement is a short transaction history of the account like the last five transctions. The United Commercial Bank Customers can follow the guide to know UCO Bank Mini Statement instantly using simple listed methods.
Way’s to Know UCO Bank Mini Statement.
- Giveng a Missed Call.
- Sending an SMS.
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile Banking App.
- ATM Canter.
How to Get UCO Bank Mini Statement through SMS
Those who have linked their mobile phone number with the UCO Bank Account can access the facility by sending an SMS from the RMN. Follow the SMS format to get the latest five transactions history as a mini statement by SMS.
Type “UCOBAL” Send to “56161”
How to Get UCO Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
- To Get Mini Statement :
- Dial this toll-free number 1800 274 0123 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon, you will receive a mini statement via SMS which will include information about your last five transactions.
- To Get Account Balance:
Note: All are Toll-Free Numbers, there are no charges applied to the facility, and you can access it every day without limits. The linked mobile phone number only get a proper response with a reply.
How to Get UCO Bank Mini statement by UCO mBanking Plus App
Who has installed and registered in the UCO mBanking Plus Application the Smartphone users can access mini statements for transaction history using mobile banking facility by the steps?
- Open the UCO mBanking Plus App in your phone.
- Login by using User ID & MPIN to reached dashboard.
- Select the “Account Number” and tap on “Statement” to view latest transctions.
How to Get UCO Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking?
Internet Banking is the ultimate destination to access all services and facilities of the bank. Follow the steps to get Mini Statement.
Open United Commercial Bank Official Website.
Use the official link to access the UCO bank internet banking website on your smartphone or computer: https://www.ucobank.com/english/e-banking.aspx.
Login by Using User ID & Password.
Select Personal Banking, and enter your login credentials to access the account.
Select Account & Get Statement.
Select an Account, and then you will be able to see your account’s most recent ten transactions.
You can also download a complete statement of your account for the duration of your choice.
How to Know Mini Statement of UCO Bank ATM
- A UCO Bank Account holder visit the nearest ATM.
- Inset a valid UCO Bank ATM card.
- Select “UCO Bank Balance Enquiry ” for Balance Check.
- Select “Mini Statement” for latest five transctions.
The balance displayed on the ATM monitor and the Statement will get through a printable copy after you select it.
Defferent Way’s to Know.
- By Calling and Followed IVRS Instrictions to the Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number 1800 103 0123.
- Dial *99# from the Registered Mobile Phone Number and reply with the responcive number from the menu option of USSD.
- Visit nearest branch of United Commercial Bank, contat helpdesk officer to get complete information of the account.
What is the UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number?
What is the UCO Bank Mini Statement Number?
Dial this toll-free number 1800 274 0123 from your registered mobile number to get a mini statement of your account on UCO Bank.
What is the SMS Format to get UCO Bank Mini Statement?
To know the latest five transaction history by SMS, Send an SMS from your RMN to the format of “UCOBAL” Send to “56161 “.