Udyog Aadhar is another identification number given to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises provides it. Now, the Udyog Aadhar has been renamed Udyam. New MSMEs must now register with the Udyam Registration Portal to be able to get an Udyam Certificate or Udyog Aadhaar.
All current Udyog Aadhar-registered companies must re-register on the Udyam Registration website. The Udyog Aadhar/Udyam registration process is totally online and does not require any documents to be uploaded. Only the entrepreneur’s Aadhar and PAN must be provided on the registration form.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Process at Udyam
It is important to remember that you must have your Aadhaar number available in required to enter your business. Follow the registration process step by step here for certification of MSME Registration.
- Visit the official website at https://udyamregistration.gov.in/UdyamRegistration.aspx.
- Give your Aadhaar number in the ‘Aadhaar Number‘ column and your name in the ‘Name of Entrepreneur‘ column.
- Tick the box, and then click ‘Validate and Generate OTP.’
- Enter the OTP received to the registered mobile number.
- You will be redirected to a form after successful verification.
- Fill out all of the required fields, such as ‘Name of Enterprise‘ and ‘Type of Organization.’ (Be careful when filling out the ‘National Industry Classification Code‘ and ‘Major Activity‘ fields.)
- After completing, double-check the data to verify there are no mistakes.
- Scroll to the bottom and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- To complete the application, enter it properly and click the final ‘Submit‘ button.
Udyog Aadhaar Download
The easiest way is to download the udyogaadhar certificate or acknowledgement from the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to log onto the Government of India website. Follow the steps below to get your Certificate of MSME.
- Visit the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises official website: https://udyamregistration.gov.in.
- Enter your UAM number and Aadhar number in the given fields.
- Finish the verification procedure.
- Provide the applicant’s name.
- The name will be filled in by the approved user or signature specified on the Aadhar Card.
- After giving your Aadhar Number and 12-digit UAM number.
- You must enter the words that show in the Captcha Image.
- You may verify your UAM number by clicking the verify option.
- After that, click the Submit button.
- A new page appears, and the Udyog Aadhar Document is available there.
- You’ll see a small button with the word print just below that.
- You can now download your acknowledgement slip by clicking the button.
It is important to know that there are no Udyog Aadhaar charges, and you may only print your Udyog Aadhaar certificate after registering properly.
For more and complete information about the MSME Certification please visit https://udyamregistration.gov.in.