Unblock IDBI Debit Card through Go Mobile +, Net Banking, Customer Care and Net Banking at https://inet.idbibank.co.in…
IDBI Bank is one of India’s largest financial institutions, offers an integrated set of resources and facilities to clients and account holders. The ATM and debit card features are also highly advantageous for transactions and money withdrawals from ATMs for account holders. Almost every bank account customers make use of these services.
Unblock IDBI Debit Card
Customers of the IDBI Bank who have to face ATM card blocking for any reason can unblock to access regular transactions. Below we guide you to unblock or reactivate the debit card.
Way’s to Unblock IDBI ATM Debit Card
- Customer Care.
- IDBI Go Mobile + App.
- Internet Banking.
- Contcating helpdesk on the Branch.
Unblock the IDBI Debit Card by Customer care
- Customer Care Support of the bank will give complete service to reactivate the ATM card in case of the block for any reason.
- Call IDBI’s Toll-free Customer service Number’s of 18002094324 or 1800221070 from your RMN (Registered mobile number/Linked phone number of the account).
- You may also utilize a debit card unblock phone number- +912267719100 as an alternative.
- Wait for the call to connect before going to the IVRS menu and selecting ‘Banking Accounts.’
- Enter your Debit Card Number and ATM Pin correctly. Alternatively, you can use your Customer ID and TPIN.
- Select “Unlock your Debit Card” once your information has been validated, the card will be unblocked within one working day.
How to Unlock IDBI ATM Card through Internet Banking
IDBI Bank provides e-Banking services through internet banking. Customer of the bank who has locked/blocked their ATM Card can unblock/unlock through net banking by the simple steps.
- Login into IDBI e-Banking
Visit the Internet Banking portal at https://inet.idbibank.co.in, and log in using User ID & password.
- Go to the Debit Card section.
Follow the menu options on the dashboard, and choose ATM/Debit Card services.
- Select the Card & Unblock
Once reached into the debit card section, select the ATM card & select “Block/Unblock“, verify the OTP to unlock (once selected, the option the OTP received through SMS).
After that, input your “Debit Card Number” You wish to be unblocked. Finally, submit your request by clicking the ‘Send‘ option. it will be unlocked within two business days after you make the request.
How to Unlock IDBI Bank ATM Debit Card through Go Mobile + App
- Open the IDBI Go Mobile + App and Login through MPIN to go Dsahboard.
- Select “Debit Card” section, and choose ATM card number witch is under block.
- Select “Unblock” and verify with OTP, then a service request is registered.
Once the service request is processed, you will get an SMS confirmation for the re-activation of the ATM. According to the information, unlocking the debit card will take 24 working hours.
How to Unlock IDBI Bank ATM Card through Branch?
- Visit nearest branch, and go to helpdesk officer.
- Request for ATM Card Unblock along with varification of customer ID.
- They will process a service request to unblock, and you will get an SMS confirmation.
The Debit Card will unlock within 24 banking hours, and you will get an SMS for the reactivation information.