Union Bank ATM PIN Generation for UBI Debit Card PIN Generation through U-Mobile App, a Phone Call by Contacting Customer Care Number, Net Banking Facility Online at https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in…
Union Bank of India customers can change or generate their ATM Card pin in various ways for freshly issued new debit cards and if anyone will have to lose/forget. UBI ATM PIN Generation is a very simple process by calling customer care through the IVRS system of the bank.
UBI ATM PIN Generation
UBI offers the facility to their customers to change debit card PIN numbers in various secure ways at any time 24/7 by following simple methods. Here we guide you to change or generate UBI ATM PIN in a simple manner.
- Calling to Customer Care by RMN.
- U-MOBILE App by Mobile Banking.
- Internet Banking Facility.
Union Bank of India ATM PIN Generation
Union Bank of India ATM PIN Change by Phone Call
To generate a new PIN for a newly issued fresh debit card by the bank, or those who have to lose or forgot their PIN number can follow the method. By following IVRS instructions everyone can generate or re-generate ATM PIN by calling customer care through RMN.
- Dial from your Registered Mobile Pgone Number (RMN) to UBI Customer Care Number 1800222244 or 18002082244.
- Follow the IVRS Instructions from the menu options once connecting the call.
- Select your mother bank like Andhra Bank, Corporation Bank, or Union Bank from the menu.
- Select the prefered language, and choose Self PIN generation, and continue.
- Now Choose Duplicate PIN generation, and enter your account number correctly.
- Than your Account Number of UBI is verifyed linked with the mobile number (RMN).
- Main process is started now, the IVRS ask you addtional verification like.
- Entering Date of Birth (DOB).
- ATM Card Number.
- Provide the date of birth as per bank database & ATM Card 16 digits with expiry date as per requird format of IVRS.
- After Successful verification of those details drop the call, you will recive a passcode with 8 digits with the validaty pired of 2 hours through SMS as a Green PIN to your registered mobile phone number.
- Agin call to customer care, selct change PIN option and enter the 8 digit passcode.
- Enter 3 digit CVV number of the ATM Card, and verify if.
- Now the IVRS allowed to set new pin, Set New ATM PIN by your own, and re-enter to confirm it.
That’s it the UBI ATM PIN Generated successfully.
Union Bank of India Debit Card PIN Generation by U-Mobile App
- Open the U Mobile App on your Smartphone, and Go to Debit Card section.
- Select PIN Generation, and select the ATM Card.
- Proceed to New PIN Generation, then you will recive a OTP to verify the service request.
- Verify with OTP, and enter the new 4 digit pin by your choice, and re-confirm to submit.
UBI Debit Card PIN Generation by Net Banking
- Go to the official website of UBI and login to Net Banking as a Retail User on https://www.unionbankonline.co.in.
- Go to Denit Card section, and Chose reset/re-generate ATM PIN.
- Provide nessary details asking on the screen, and verify with OTP.
- Enter the New PIN by your own and confirm ir by re-entering.
- Now enjoy the ATM Servicess by using the new PIN.
Reset or Recover Union Bank of India Debit Card PIN if lose/forgot
Anyone who loses or forgets their UBI ATM Card PIN can re-generate as per the above steps by calling customer care, U-Mobile by Mobile Banking, Net Banking Facility. For any support contact nearest branch.