Vodafone and Idea have combined to become VI, which stands for Vodafone Idea. So, you can get the call history of a Vodafone or Idea number through a single process through My VI Login. You will need to know or download the call history can able through VI my login app in order to give call detail PDFs.
The Vodafone Idea prepaid and postpaid subscribers have the same how it checks their call history by VI login, and track all my activity detailed information may be available by SMS, My Vodafone App, the Official Website of VI, and a few other methods are explained here.
VI Login for Call History
Vodafone Application Users must first download the Vodafone App on their Android or Smart phones in order to get the call history made to the VI number. You will easily access the call history through the My Vodafone App, USSD code, SMS, Customer care, and E-mail using these methods.
It should be mentioned though, that this method does not provide you with a complete number or call history data.
- Official Website of Vodafone
- My Vodafone App
- USSD Code
- customer care
How to Get Vi Call History at myvi.in
- First, go to Vodafone idea’s official website at https://www.myvi.in/account/login.
- Then, press the ‘Sign In‘ option.
- Enter your 10-digit Vodafone mobile number now.
- You will now get an OTP you must enter it and create a new password.
- Now, use your login information to access the website.
- Next, click on My Account.
- Also, check for the ‘Plan and Usages‘ option.
- Next, select ‘Voice usage‘, and your Vodafone previous call information will be shown.
- You’ll also get your call history and other information there.
How to Get Vi Call History at VI App
- Go to the Google Play Store or iPhone App Store for Apple users to get the My Vodafone app and install it.
- After, the installation is completed, open the app.
- After, open the app and sign in using your Vodafone number.
- You can get the OTP through SMS.
- After, receiving an OTP you must enter it and access your account.
- Now, at the bottom of your screen, select the history option.
- Then you can get the call history.
How to Get VI Call History by USSD Code
To view the last three Vodafone call details, dial the USSD code on your Android phone. You can only view your phone’s last three recent calls. Here is the way to get the last three call details for your Vi number.
- Open your phone’s dialer app and enter the code *199*2*3#.
- Then, you can enter the above-mentioned code and wait a few seconds until the phone disconnect.
- Then, you will receive a pop-up message on your mobile number with information about your previous three calls history.
How to Get VI Call History by SMS
The Vi App does not provide more information about your recent calls by USSD Code at that time you can send an SMS to the provider requesting a complete Ebill for any given month.
Here are the ways to get a Vodafone Ebill by SMS.
- Launch your phone’s messaging app.
- Send an SMS with the subject “EBILL <Space> Month.” For example, if you want the Ebill for the month of March, write the message “EBILL <Space> March.”
- Send a Text message to Vi’s call history for this number 1234.
- Wait a few minutes and continue to check your email inbox. The selected month’s Ebill PDF will be registered and emailed to you shortly.
How to get Vodafone Idea Call History by Customer Care
To get a call history contact Vodafone customer service. You need to contact the customer service number at 199.
- Users must contact VI customer service by calling 199 from the registered mobile number.
- Then follow the instructions provided by IVR
- When the call is answered, dial 4, and a customer service representative will be online to support you with your mobile phone number.
- You can ask for call history details from customer service, and they will ask a few questions for verification.
- Then they will send call history details by your registered email to you.
How to Get VI Call History by E-mail
- You must send an email from your registered email address to email@example.com
- Include the details of call history along with the vi registered phone number mentioned in the email.
- You will receive an email verifying that and they will send you selected months of call history details.
How to Download My VI Login Call History for Postpaid/Prepaid
The newly developed Vi app has a few features that allow users to check their prepaid and postpaid numbers with check the validity, current plans, new offers, data balance, set hello songs, call history details, and much more.
Here is the guide on how to check your call history through Vi postpaid and Vi prepaid using the Vi online website and the Vi app in a few simple steps.
- Launch the Vodafone app using your prepaid number.
- Then log in to your Vodafone app using your login details.
- After, you can select the ‘Usage’ section.
- Click the ‘Deduction’ option.
- You may choose Call History from this menu.
- Now you can get the call history details.
- Enter the Postpaid 10-digit VI mobile number into the Vodafone app.
- You will receive an OTP on the phone after entering the VI number.
- Log in to the app now with the login number and password.
- Go to the ‘My Account menu.
- Check for the ‘Plan and Usages’ section.
- Select the ‘Deduction’ button.
- Now, you will find the ‘call history’ option.
Then, you will get call history details as you select.