Walmart money card is a prepaid debit card available from Walmart. Users who use their Walmart MoneyCard at Walmart shops, petrol stations, and online at Walmart.com get cash-back benefits. Within a period as the card has an active balance, the cashback benefits are available after 12 months of use.
When you regularly shop at Walmart, the Walmart Money card might be a useful way to maintain a check of your payments. Use your MoneyCard and receive some of the purchase money return. While you can utilize any of these features, you need to understand how to sign in to your Walmart Money Card account.
In this post, we will guide you on the Walmart Money Card Login process step by step.
Walmart MoneyCard Login
Walmart Money Card customers may load with cash and spend in any location that accepts Visa debit cards. Customers’ deposits will earn interest as well. The Walmart Money Card may be useful if you want an easy and safe way to manage your money.
Using its official online website, customers can check their accounts and track the money they spend, payments, and other transactions. Your Walmart Money Card online account is the main website to access all of the Money Card’s main services and features.
Users have access to the services of Walmart Money Card by logging into their account using their user id and password and clicking the login button to access the services.
Walmart MoneyCard Login at walmartmoneycard.com/login
You may access your Walmart money card account by visiting walmartmoneycard.com/login and following the steps below.
- Launch a web browser on your desktop/laptop, smartphone, or tablet and type ‘https://walmartmoneycard.com/login‘ into the URL address bar.
- On the home page, go to the top right corner to find the login/sign-in option, and then click on it.
- Now, you will be redirected to the main page of Walmart Money Card Login.
- Then you can enter your log details such as ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Next, log in by clicking the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, you may be able to access your Walmart Money Card account.
How to do Walmart MoneyCard Login on iPhone/iPad
Users with an Apple iPhone/iPad can access their Walmart Money Card Account using a mobile application. The process below may help you log into your Walmart Money Card account on your iPhone/iPad.
- Download and set up the Walmart Money Card iOS Application on your iPhone or iPad.
- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/walmart-moneycard/id1041067958 is the proper download URL.
- Users may download the Walmart Money Card Mobile app for free by simply going to ‘Walmart Money Card‘ from the Apple AppStore.
- Customers with a Walmart Money Card Account, as well as new customers, may immediately log in.
- Open the ‘Walmart Money Card mobile application on your iPhone or iPad.
- If you successfully run the application correctly, you will see the Sign in page.
- Type your Walmart MasterCard Account account credentials, such as your ‘User ID and Password.
- Then click the ‘Login‘ button, which shows.
- Type your Walmart Money Card Account credentials, such as your ‘Username and Password,’ then click the ‘Login‘ button, which shows.
- After giving the necessary data and proper login details, customers will now be allowed to log into the Walmart Money Card account dashboard on the website instantly.
How to do Walmart MoneyCard Login on Android Device
Walmart Money Card also includes an Android mobile app that allows customers to view their account details using Android phones and Tablet PCs. Android smartphone users can easily get to their Walmart Money Card Account by simply following the steps listed below.
- The Walmart Money Card Mobile Application can easily be downloaded and installed using the Google Play Store.
- As well as suggest that you install it via the Google Play Store. Go to the Android app for https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greendot.walmart.prepaid&hl=en_US&gl=US&pli=1.
- Once you presently have the app running or recently downloaded it, continue the steps follow to get verified using your Walmart Money Card Account with your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Start the Walmart Money Card Application on your Android phone or tablet.
- Once you run the application, you are going to get the Login Screen.
- On the login page, provide you’re Username and Password on the application’s login page, then double-check the details that you entered to make sure it is correct.
- Then press the ‘Login‘ or ‘Sign In‘ button.
- Whether your login details are correct, you are now able to access your Walmart Money Card account using the Android app.
Walmart MoneyCard Login by Customer Support
Whenever you have any issues or queries related to your Walmart Money Card account, you can speak us to customer service in several ways. Following are some instructions given below.
Visit the Walmart MoneyCard customer service available through email or phone. The contact details may be found on the official Walmart MoneyCard website.
- Communicate with the customer service contact that you want support signing into your Walmart MoneyCard account.
- The customer service person will direct you through the steps and can request more details to verify your identity.
- Give the support person the necessary details in a reliable and safe way.
- When your identification has been validated, the customer service person may assist you in getting login to your Walmart MoneyCard account.
- After completing the login method, apply the steps given by the support person.
- Now you can login to your Walmart MoneyCard account.
Walmart Money Card Login via Phone Support
Call 1-877-937-4098 for Walmart MoneyCard customer service. To contact a Walmart Money Card customer service person to resolve account login difficulties, use directions or instructions provided by an automatic system. After you reach your service person, clarify that you need help signing in to your Walmart MoneyCard account.
Walmart Money Card Login through Email Support
Contacting Walmart MoneyCard support by email is one of the best ways The email address of the support normally available on the official Walmart MoneyCard website at www.walmartmoneycard.com.
Specify in the subject line of the email that you want support signing into your Walmart MoneyCard account. Include exact details about the problem, as well as any applicable account data or login information, in the main text of the email.
After sending the email, a customer service person will reply to the mail to explain how to do the login procedure.
Walmart MoneyCard Login by Visiting Nearby Branch Channel
Advised to visit nearby Walmart MaonyCard Service centre or brnach channel to rectify your issues. Contact the helpdesk officer and explain your issue by verifying your identity with the account. The support team will assist you in getting your Walmart MoneyCard Login successful.
Is there a cost related to using the Walmart Money Card?
Yes, there are monthly maintenance costs, ATM withdrawal charges, and transaction charges linked with using the Walmart Money Card. These costs can still be reduced by using the card carefully to avoid unimportant transactions.
Can I check the balance of my Walmart MoneyCard online?
The MoneyCard application allows you to view and manage your money from almost anywhere at any time. With features such as Swipe for Balance, you may check the status of your account with a single swipe.
Is it possible for the main account used to add a secondary cardholder to their Walmart MoneyCard Account?
Yes, the main account holder can use the Walmart money card app to request a card for a secondary card holder who is the age at least 13 years old. To purchase more cards, an active extra card is required.
How can I get in reach with Walmart MoneyCard?
“@AliceCave2” tweets Walmart. Just report the problem to Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service at 1-877-937-4098 so that you can be supported.