West Bengal’s Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue is one of the state’s oldest departments. Previously, the directorate was known as the Registration Directorate.
Wbresistration.gov.in is the official web portal for the West Bengal government’s Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue. It handles all issues and concerns regarding land or plot information.
People can collect a wide range of services that were previously unavailable. Because Aadhaar information is used as an authentication measure, you can easily register first and then proceed with anything.
How to Download DEED at wbregistration.gov.in
- Access the website at https://edistrict.wb.gov.in/PACE/login.do.
- On the screen, you can log in using your user ID, password, and captcha.
- A new page will open; click the “Registration & Stamp Revenue” link to proceed.
- It displays the details. After reading it, click the “Apply/Download” button.
- “Certified copy of registered deed” clicks on this and then hit the next button.
- Enter the information such as district, register office, year of registration, registered in the book, and deed number, and then click search.
- It provides details. Fill out the basic information, then click save and next.
- Now displays the amount that must be paid.
- Payment options are displayed; select and pay.
- Go to “Get applied deed document” and type AIN into the search box.
How to Make Corrections in the Register Query DEED in Web Registration
- Open the WB Registrations portal at https://wbregistration.gov.in/(S(hkmridkeb5mwjybeocrcib2r))/index.aspx.
- The screen displays “Search of registration made (index).”
- Choose “Request for corrections (legacy deed)” from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will appear where you can enter your information such as the District, Registration office, Deed number, and Deed year.
- The display should be selected.