Meta has introduced a new feature in WhatsApp called ‘WhatsApp Channel’, it is a one-way broadcast tool for admins to send text, photos, videos, stickers, and polls. Users can follow their favorite WhatsApp Channel to get the latest updates in a new way from their sharing.
Following or Unfollowing the WhatsApp Channel is very simple you can follow your favorite channel at any time and Unfollow as per interest in the same way. This post will teach us how to follow or unfollow a WhatsApp Channel in simple steps.
How to Follow a WhatsApp Channel
- Launch WhatsApp on your Device (Smartphone/Desktop PC).
- Now go to the ‘Updates’ Section to see the ‘Find Channels’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Find Channels’ option and agree.
- Now, you have seen a list of channels, and you can use the search option to search your favorite channel.
- Select your interested one and select the Follow button.
How to Unfollow a WhatsApp Channel
- Open the WhatsApp, and Select which channel you need to unfollow.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu, select ‘Unfollow’, and confirm it.
- That’s it you have successfully unfollowed the WhatsApp channel.
For any changes to the settings based on the latest updates, please read the WhatsApp Help Center Documentation to get the official announcement here.