Axis Bank Balance Check Number Introduced for Axis Bank Account Balance Enquiry through Missed Call Number, SMS, PassBook Printing, ATM, Mobile App, and Net Banking at https://axisbank.com…
Axis Bank introduced a Toll-Free Number for balance enquiry to both Savings & Current Account holders. The inquiry number allowed to know the available balance of the account to show a summary of all the money that an account holder deposits or withdraws. It helps track finances and understands spending habits on a regular basis.
Axis Bank Balance Check Number
A Toll-Free Number is 18004195959 introduced by the bank to get the final or current status of the account balance by accessing giving a missed call or sending an SMS from the registered mobile number of the account holder. The Axis bank customer who has linked their mobile number with savings or current account can access the facility to know the status of the account balance.
Axis Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Missed Call service introduced to know account balance for both Savings & Currents accounts balance inquiry by giving a missed call. Every account holder can access the facility by linking their mobile numbers. The below guide helps you to use the facility in a simple manner.
Axis Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number is 18004195959 (Toll-Free)
How to do Axis Bank Account Balance Check by Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 18004195959 from your registered mobile number.
- After 2-3 rings, the call will be stopped immediately.
- Within a munite you will get an SMS with your account balance information.
- To find out the balance of your Axis bank account, make a missed call to 1800 419 5959.
- To get the same information in Hindi, you must make a missed call to the number 1800 419 5858.
How to Check Axis Bank Account Balance by SMS
- SMS Banking facility serves you balance inqueary by sending an SMS to the registered users.
- To Register the AXIS Bank Customer ID input the whole 15-digit account number or only the last three digits, except for the CUSTID keyword, which requires the entire 15-digit account number.
- SMS costs in accordance with your operator’s guidelines will apply to SMS requests made by you.
- Please submit the SMS request to +919717000002 if you are a non-resident Indian.
- 5676782 or 9717000002 are the SMS Banking numbers.
Axis Bank Account Balance Check by Passbook
Each customer who opens a bank account with Axis Bank receives a passbook. Customers can update their passbooks by visiting their nearby branch by printing transaction history. The Axis Bank passbook holds comprehensive records of the account holder’s debit and credit activities.
The Passbook Printing gives complete information of the credits & debits of the account along with the final or current balance of the account.
Axis Bank Account Balance check by ATM
The procedure for checking the balance of an account using an ATM card is as follows:
- Visit any bank’s near by ATM with a valid Axis Bank ATM Card.
- Insert the ATM Card issued into the ATM and verify with the PIN Number.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the menu of the ATM.
- The account balance will be displayed on the screen upon selection.
Axis Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking
- Visit the bank’s website at https://www.axisbank.com.
- Log in with your User ID and Password to reah dashboard of the account.
- Select ‘Account Details‘ and then select the account for which you want the most recent balance.
- The account’s most recent balance will be shown on the screen immediately.
How to do Axis Bank Account Balance Enquery through Axis Mobile App
- Registered users can open the app on the smartphone.
- Login by using MPIN/Passcode or Biomatrics.
- After Succesfyl login tap on the account to see current available balance of the account.
How to Check Axis Bank Account Balance through UPI
- Login into the UPI app that linked with the Axis Bank Account.
- Tap on the account and proceed with ‘Balance Check‘.
- Next, Verify the transction with MPIN to display the account balance on the screen.
Note: Leading Unified Payment Interface applications of Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, BHIM, BharatPe and all UPI App’s has a similar process to know the current available balance of the account.
Axis Bank Account Balance Check by Customer Care Support
Axis Bank account customers may inquire about their account balance by calling the customer service line at 1800 209 5577.
- From the registered mobile number call to 1800 209 5577.
- Select the “language” and “banking choice” when you call.
- Follow the IVR menu and select relavance input for balance inqury.
- Then you will recive an SMS with your account balance.
- If you have Calling from Non-Registered mobile number verifu your 12-digit account number or your debit card’s 16 Digit Number along with ATM PIN.
- Next follow the IVR options to lision account balance.
Axis Bank Account Balance Check by WhatsApp
Axis WhatsApp Banking Service provides various enquiry services along with balance inquiries. The listed steps help you to access WhatsApp banking to know the balance statement of the account.
- Add to Save the Axis WhatApp Banking Contcat Number ‘7036165000‘ in your Contacts list.
- Then open the WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘ to the number as a massage.
- Then a menu options are listed as a reply.
- Send a reply with relevent input of the balance inquery.
- Next you will recive the account balance through WhatsApp reply.
What is the balance inquiry number for Axis Bank?
18004195959 is the Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number for English. Customers can check their Axis Bank account balance in Hindi by dialling 18004195858.
How to check the Axis Bank Balance?
Customers can check their balance by contacting the Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, using the missed call service, SMS Banking, online banking, mobile banking, passbook, or ATM.
Is it required to visit a bank branch to check my account current balance?
No, you do not need to visit a bank office to inquire about your account balance. Get account balances by dialling 18004195959 from their registered mobile number, through online banking or mobile banking, or by sending the text message “BAL” from their registered mobile number 9717000002.
ATM Cards are used to check the account balance?
Yes, ATM cards can be used to verify the balance of an account.