Instant PAN Card Download through Aadhaar Number as e-PAN Card PDF quickly from NSDL, UTIITSL, and Income tax websites at https://www.incometax.gov.in, https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/, https://www.tin-nsdl.com and etc…
The Government of India Department of Income Tax has introduced the ‘e-PAN’ or ‘Instant PAN Card’ facility to download PAN Card using the Aadhaar Number. Every individual who needs to get valid PAN Card for various financial transactions and other purposes can download it as an e-PAN instantly.
E-PAN Card is the electronic mode digitalized version of your Permanent Account Number issued by NSDL or PAN Service Portal. Those who have lost or forgotten and who are applying for corrections can download the E-PAN Card from the NSDL or PAN web portal, and it is also valid as the same as a Physical PAN Card issued by the Income Tax Department.
Instant PAN Card
Instant PAN Card service introduced by the Income tax department has offered the facility to apply and download his/her PAN Card online at any time by providing simple details such as Aadhaar Number, Date of birth, etc. Those who already have PAN linked with their Aadhaar Numbers can download them instantly from the NSDL, UTI, and other portals.
NSDL PAN Card PDF
The National Securities Depository Limited, known as NSDL, has issued the PAN physical cards to all new applicants. Those new applicants who have not received their PAN CARD Physical Card can download the PAN Card PDF using their submitted Acknowledgment Number.
NSDL E-PAN Card Download
The National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) portal allowed to downloading e-PAN using the acknowledgment number and Date of birth of the applicant. Here are the simple steps to download e-PAN Card through the NSDL Portal.
- Visit the NSDL Online Services Portal and Select the ‘Download e-PAN Card’ option.
- Here is the Direct link: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html.
- Now you have seen multiple options,
- Select the ‘Acknowledgment’ option if you are a new applicant.
- Choose the ‘PAN’ option if you already have a PAN Card.
- Enter the acknowledgment or PAN Number and date of Birth.
- Accept the terms and conditions, verify the captcha code for security, and Submit it.
- Verify the OTP and make the payment.
- Now, your E-PAN PDF is downloaded.
UTI E-PAN PDF Download
The UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL) known as PAN Service Portal also provided the e-PAN download facility, every individual who has allotted PAN Number can download their Permanent Account Number in electronic mode digital format.
- Visit the PAN Service Portal at https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/.
- Select and Proceed with the ‘Download e-PAN’ option available on the homepage.
- Enter your PAN Number, Date of Birth, and GSTIN Number, then enter the captcha code.
- Now you have seen your PAN Card details on the screen and requested for OTP verification.
- Verify with OTP to download your e-PAN Card PDF.
Instant E-PAN Card Download with Aadhaar Number
Department of Income Tax has introduced the ‘Instant PAN’ facility for who have no PAN card can generate Perminent Account Number instantly by providing he/her Aadhaar Number. Below are the simple steps to get PAN Card instantly with your Aadhaar Card details.
- Visit the Income Tax official Official website at https://www.incometax.gov.in.
- Select and proceed with the ‘Instant E-PAN’ option from the quick links section.
- If you are a new applicant, Select ‘Get New e-PAN’ to get new e-PAN is a digitally signed PAN card issued in electronic format based on e-KYC data of aadhaar.
- If you have already applied, proceed with the ‘Check Status/ Download PAN’ to know about the status of the pending e-PAN request / Download e-PAN.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number and verify with Aadhaar OTP.
- Now you have seen your details based on Aadhaar data, accept it and continue.
- Verify the details and submit to get acknowledgment.
After successfully submitting, you will get SMS confirmation about the allotment of Instant E-PAN. In a few minutes, you can download your PAN Card in digital format. Here is the user manual. Please read before applying.
What is the E-PAN Card PDF Password
The Income Tax Department, NSDL, and UTIITSL-issued E-Pan Card PDF with secure password protection. It can be opened using your date of birth as mentioned on the PAN card application form or Aadhaar card.