Kotak Bank Balance Check Number 1800 274 0110 Introduced for Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry for Missed Call Number. Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, Kotak 811 Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at https://www.kotak.com/…
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a significant private sector bank in India, with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is one of India’s major suppliers of financial services and banking solutions. It provides a range of banking solutions to both business and retail customers.
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a wide range of financial services, including insurance, loans, credit cards, personal finance, and others. Customers of the bank can make a balance enquiry in various ways to know available funds in their accounts.
Kotak Bank Balance Check Number
Kotak Mahendra Bank introduced multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers to check the account’s available balance and access to various banking facilities. By using the Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free): 1860 266 2666.
- Missed Call Banking: 1800 274 0110.
- SMS Banking: 9971056767 or 5676788.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: 9718566655.
- Bank Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is the easiest way to access balance enquiry. The Customer who has no basic knowledge also can check their account available balance by giving a missed call. The Phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7 without charges using the registered mobile number. Any kind of primary phone is also helpful to make balance inquiries through Kotak Mahindra Bank Missed Call Number 1800 274 0110.
All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can check their account’s current available balance along with the details in multiple ways. To know the accounts available funds from the Kotak Mahindra Bank the listed methods are allowed for Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Kotak 811 Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by Missed Call
Kotak Bank Missed Call Banking Services allowed o get available funds in the account just by giving a missed call.
- Kotak Bank Account holders should dial the following number from their registered mobile phone in order to get their Kotak Bank Account balance.
- Check Kotak Bank Balance – 18002740110.
- When a missed call is placed to the above-mentioned numbers, the call is instantly ended and account holders get their account balance through SMS to their registered mobile number.
How to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking?
SMS Banking is another way to check available funds in the account, the service offered balance enquiries by sending an SMS from the linked mobile number of the account.
- Must send an SMS “BAL” to 5676712 from their registered mobile number to enquire about the balance of their Kotak Bank account if they have just one. The stated balance will be for the main account.
- If you have multiple accounts linked with the same phone number, account holders send an SMS “BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 5676712 from their registered mobile number.
Just in a minute, the balance statement of the account will get through SMS as a reply. Get more about Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to Check Kotak Bank Balance by Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to email@example.com. To Know more about balance enquiry through Customer Care helpline.
How to do Kotak Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking
Online banking services are offered all banking services anywhere. Those who have registered Kotak bank internet banking services can check available funds in their account by following simple steps.
- Account-holders of Kotak Bank who have chosen for net banking may check their account balances online at https://www.kotak.com.
- Account-holders should log in using their User ID and password and check their account balances through the dashboard’s account balance page.
- Customers of Kotak Bank may access their account balances through the Kotak Bank net banking website or the Kotak Bank mobile banking platform.
- Know more about How to do Bank Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to Check Kotak Bank Balance by Kotak 811 App
Mobile banking enables customers to do financial transactions using their mobile devices. In this respect, the bank has given customers many mobile applications through which they may transfer funds, apply for loans, and apply for credit. Check your Kotak balance and others. Several of the applications available are listed below:
Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking: The Kotak Bank offers a variety of benefits to customers with savings bank accounts. Customers must download and install this Kotak 811 application on their Android or iOS mobile devices. This app is user-friendly and enables customers to do financial transactions on the move.
Kotak Bharat Banking: This app offered several services like mobile/DTH recharging, and cash transfer including checking your Kotak Bank balance.
Kotak AllPay: After downloading and installing the app, customers may check their balance in the passbook menu area.
To begin, all you need is your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit/Credit Card PIN, or your Net Banking password. When you log in for the first time, the app will walk you through a one-time activation procedure.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
The simplest approach to determine the account balance is to visit a Kotak Bank branch and have your passbook updated. By visiting the nearest branch every customer can update their passbook to get all transactions details along with available funds on the account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to do Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM?
The following procedure outlines how to check an account’s balance using an ATM.
- Must visit a Kotak Bank or any other bank ATM with a valid Kotak Bank ATM Debit Card.
- Place the Kotak Bank ATM card in the slot.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the drop-down menu.
- Verify with PIN, Then balance will be shown on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by Customer Care
The customer service helpline helps to know available funds by calling 1860-266-2666, and by following IVR options everyone can enquire about their account balance.
- Call the Kotak Bank Customer Service Helpline at 1860-266-2666.
- Select the “language” and “banking choice” when you call.
- Follow the IVR options and select ‘Balance Enquiry’.
- Verify your 12-digit account number or your debit card’s 16-digit number.
- You will get available fund details on call.
- If you have not satisfied directly connect to the phone banking officer to get complete details.
How to Know Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance through UPI?
BHIM Kotakpay App enables customers to securely send and receive payments. Customers may access options such as Kotak Balance Enquiry, Fund Transfer, Shopping, and Cab rides after downloading the app.
The procedure for creating a VPA/UPI ID on the Kotak Mobile Banking App is as follows.
- Download BHIM Kotakpay for Android
- Open the Kotak UPI App or any other UPI app on the phone.
- Login through MPIN or Biometrics.
- Select the account number, and tap ‘Balance Check’.
- Verify with MPIN to display available funds in the account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance by USSD?
If you don’t have a smartphone or data/internet access, you may still utilize mobile banking services using USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). Follow these procedures to get your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance using USSD.
- Make sure your bank knows where you got your number.
- Dial *99# on your phone’s dialler.
- You may choose your preferred language from a variety of options.
- Send is followed by the first three letters of the IFSC code or the two-digit bank code.
- After following the steps, you may now check your account balance or see a mini statement, if you so want.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check by WhatsApp
- WhatsApp 9718566655 is Kotak Mahindra Bank’s number.
- You should now be able to view the Kotak Mahindra Bank profile when you open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts.
- Send “Hi” when you’ve typed it.
- You’ll get a reply message soon. Some of the features that you’ll find include checking your account balance, getting a mini-statement, and updating your Aadhaar number. All you have to do is submit a number, such as 1,2,3…, indicating the services you want.
- Type 1 and submit to see your balance. When you ask for your available balance, you’ll receive an immediate response.
To know more about How to Check Bank Balance via WhatsApp or visit the nearby branch of the bank or call the customer care helpline to get complete details.