PAN Card Link to SBI Account is easy through Online & Offline by Contacting Customer Care, Bank Branch, YONO App, and Net Banking at https://onlinesbi.com…
The new income-tax rules allow linking your PAN to your existing SBI savings accounts, save for customers with Basic Savings Bank Deposit Accounts (BSBD). To use their SBI bank accounts, all SBI account holders must provide their PAN information. Customers who do not have a PAN card may submit Form-16, which is a self-declaration form.
PAN Card Link to SBI Account
Linking your PAN and bank account is now required. Simplifying financial transactions is one of SBI’s highest issues for its customers. Customers get by linking their PAN to SBI Bank accounts. Customers, both new and existing, must now link their PAN numbers to their SBI accounts is important.
Users who do not follow these rules will not be allowed to get the banks’ TDS certificate. There are many options for new or existing users to add or update their PAN information. The RBI required that every account holder complete KYC and PAN registration. SBI offers online PAN card registration. This guide will show you how to link your PAN card to your SBI account online & offline.
How to Link PAN Card with the SBI Account through Online
State Bank of India customers who have registered internet banking facility can follow the steps to link PAN Number online. The below steps guide you to update PAN Number on onlinesbi.com.
- First and mainly, you must visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/ to use SBI internet banking.
- You can enter with Your Customer ID and Password.
- After logging in, choose the “e-services” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure you choose “PAN Registration” from the e-services drop-down menu.
- On the PAN registration page, enter your profile password.
- Select Transaction Account and enter your PAN Number.
- Check your phone using an OTP issued to your registered mobile number.
- Submit your request using the OTP to verify the transction.
Then you have to see a message on the screen “Your PAN Number Successfully Updated“, that’s it now your PAN number is linked to the account.
How to Link PAN Number with SBI Account by Visiting Branch
State Bank of India has provided the facility to link PAN numbers to their customer’s accounts offline mode at their branches. SBI Account holders who need to update their PAN number just follow the steps to link easily.
- You need to be near your local SBI Branch (Visit any SBI Branch nearby you).
- Bring your PAN Card and a Xrox copy.
- Submit the Form with Request Letter by attatching the PAN copy to the helpdesk officer.
- The helpdesk officer will link PAN Number, after then you will get confirmation.
- You will be informed through SMS to your registered phone number.
How to Link PAN Number through YONO App
- Login into SBI YONO app through MPIN.
- Tap on Menu option, the Select ‘Service Request‘.
- Tap on ‘Profile‘ option, and Select ‘PAN Linking‘ option.
- Enter your PAN Number and submit.
- Verify with OTP, then your PAN Number is updated successfully.
How to Link PAN Number through SBI Customer Care
Contacting SBI Customer Care Number is also one of the better ways to link your PAN number, follow the steps to link PAN Number by discussing with the support agent.
- Call 1800 425 3800 for customer service.
- Choose Language selection on IVR.
- Press 2 for Account-Related Services.
- Press 9 to contact SBI customer care.
- Tell the executive you want to add your PAN.
Give all information with specific details to the executive to verify your account details.
Link PAN Number to your SBI Account by sending a email
Write an E-Mail from your registered email ID to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org with complete information of you and your PAN Number along with attaching a copy of PAN Scanned Copy. SBI will verify the details and liked the PAN Number with your account as per the service request.
You will be updated by the bank when the relevant authorities have validated it by email/text message.