PNB ATM Block Number Introduced for Punjab National Bank Debit Card Hotlisting. PNB ATM Card Blocking Services are Available Online and Offline by Toll-Free Number, SMS Banking, Mobile Banking APP, and Net Banking at https://www.pnbindia.in…
Punjab National Bank is one of the good public sector banks in the country and they introduced debit card hotlisting for customer who loses his/her ATM card, has it stolen, or thinks that money from their account has been taken out by a fraudster.
These are the most important security features to prevent debit card fraud by blocking the ATM Card service if any customer has lost or stolen their card, and the bank provides a complete list of ways to quickly block your ATM card.
PNB users can block their ATM cards using net banking, mobile APP, SMS, and phone banking along with any branch channel of the bank as per the guide.
PNB ATM Card Block
- Inform the Bank by Calling PNB ATM Block Number.
- Calling Customer Care Helpline Number (24*7).
- Request by Sending an SMS.
- Stop Debit Card services through PNB ONE Mobile APP.
- Blocking through Online Baking Facility.
- Report at any Channel of the Bank Branch.
Punjab National Bank ATM Card Block Number
- Toll-Free No. 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222
- Tolled No. 0120-2490000, Landline:011-28044907
- PNB Balance Check Number
How to Block PNB ATM Card by Internet Banking
- The user must sign in to his or her retail IBS account with their Username and Password.
- Select ATM/Debit Card Hotlisting from the Value Added Service menu of the dashboard.
- Click the Debit Card Number from the drop-down box.
- Select the card that has to be hotlisted and is linked to the account.
- Select the “Continue” option, and then the specified account details of the card will be displayed.
- (If the card number is not shown, the user may enter it manually in the place given against the label “Card Number”)
- Enter the card number manually in the box and verify it with the transaction password.
- Click the “Submit” button, now a notification is displayed such as “card successfully hotlisted”.
How to Block Punjab National Bank ATM Card by PNB One App
- The user can access the PNB One App using their login details like MPIN or Biometrics.
- After logging in, click on the Debit Card option, then on the next page, select the ‘Hotlist Debit Card‘ option.
- Click the Account Number from the drop-down box to which the card that has to be hotlisted is linked.
- Select “Continue“, and Submit the Transaction Password and Select “Continue“
- A notification confirming that the card has been successfully hotlisted will show shortly.
How to Do PNB ATM Card Blocking by Calling Toll-Free Number
- Contact PNB customer service at 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222. (toll-free numbers)
- Choose the language from the IVRS Options in which you want to communicate with the customer service agent.
- Select the IVR option to talk with a customer service representative.
- Inform the executive that you have misplaced your card and want to have it blocked.
- Respond to the verification questions.
- If your card is successfully verified, it will be permanently blocked.
Punjab National Bank ATM Block Number by Visting Home Branch
- Go to the nearby Punjab National Bank branch channel.
- request to the branch’s helpdesk officer for debit card blocking.
- Submit the card’s information and Confirm your identification.
- The bank officials will permanently block your card immediately.
Punjab National Bank ATM Card Block by Send SMS
- The account holder can also able to block a PNB ATM card by sending an SMS from the RMN.
- To block your PNB ATM card, just text ‘HOT space Card Number‘ to 5607040 from your registered mobile number.
- The user gets an SMS quickly informing him that his debit card has been successfully blocked.