SBI ATM Block Number Introduced to Hotlisting of State Bank Of India ATM CUM Debit Card. If anyone has lost or stolen the Customer of SBI Can STOP/Deactivate their ATM Card Online & Offline by Calling to SBI ATM Card Block Number, Yono App, SMS Banking, and Internet Banking at https://onlinesbi.com…
State Bank of India is the most popular Public Sector Bank in the Country, they introduced a special hotlisting number to secure their customers if anyone has loose or misplaced their ATM CUM Debit Card. This is very important to STOP or BLOCK their Card to stop misusing or fraudulent transactions for every customer in case of losing their SBI Debit Card.
SBI ATM Block
State Bank of India introduced the Security Service through various online and offline methods as per the listed. If anyone needs support can follow any of the methods to stop or block the service instantly.
- Calling to SBI ATM Card Block Number.
- Contacting the Customer Care SBI Helpline Toll-Free Number.
- Sending an SMS Request to the hotlisting number.
- From YONO SBI App and other SBI Bank Apps.
- SBIONLINE Portal.
- Reporting at any SBI Branch Channel.
SBI ATM Card Block Number
How to Block SBI ATM Card by Calling Toll-Free Number
- You must dial 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800 from your registered mobile number.
- IVR System will receive the Call and follow the menu options, then choose ‘Card blocking‘.
- Verify your identity by entering your SBI debit card number and confirming it.
- In order, you will get a confirmation for the card blocking.
- Your card has been blocked successfully.
How to do State Bank of India ATM Block by Internet Banking
Using SBI online services to manage debit card services by following simple steps.
- You must go to ‘https://onlinesbi.com‘ by Username & Password of the Account.
- Select the ATM card services option from the e-services menu.
- Select the option to block ATM cards, and Choose the ATM CUM DEBIT CARD which you want to block.
- Confirm the information that is required and verify it with OTP, then click the confirm button.
- The Card is Blocked and the transaction information will be sent by SMS to the RMN.
How to Block SBI through Mobile Banking APP’s
- Login to any SBI Mobile Banking App, that you have registered.
- Go to the Card Section, and Choose Manage Debit Card.
- Specify the reason for blocking the card, with just two options available: stolen or lost.
- Next, verify with OTP and confirm it again.
- The card would be blocked immediately.
How to do SBI ATM Card Block by YONO APP
State Bank of India provides an all-in-one app for managing your bank account through YONO SBI. This also enables or disables the SBI debit card in the case of an emergency. Here’s how you can do it.
- Login into the SBI Yono App.
- From the Debit Card Section from the Dashboard of the YONO Account.
- Select ‘ATM/Debit card‘ and go to ‘Block Card.’ and Proceed.
- Verify with OTP Conformation and press the ‘Submit‘ button.
- The ATM card has been blocked.
How to Block State Bank of India ATM Card by SMS
It’s also simple to block an SBI debit card by SMS. However, keep in mind that you will need the last four numbers and send the SMS Massage from the (RMN) registered mobile number of the account.
BLOCK <space> Card last 4 Digits Send it to 567676
- Send an SMS Text message such as BLOCK XXXX to 567676.
- SBI Servers will be verified the SMS Request with the linked account number of the RMN.
- Immediately the Debit Card Status is updated to hotlisting.
- In a minute, You will receive a confirmation SMS with a reference number from the State Bank of India.
How to Block SBI ATM Card from the Bank Branch Channel
- Visit the nearby State Bank of India Bank Branch or Seva Kendra.
- Report the loss of the Card to the helpdesk officer.
- Provide necessary information about the card along with linked account details by filling out a requesting form.
- That’s it the Bank Associate will immensely stop the service of the Card and raise a new card request for the account instantly.
For more and additional information please visit the official website of the State Bank of India at https://sbi.co.in, or Contact the Customer Care Helpline Number from your RMN.