SBI Credit Card Statement Pdf Password Get from Account Holder Name & Date of Birth at https://sbicard.com…
State Bank of India customers may select from many credit cards, and it’s sending emails with a credit card E-Statements, it requires a password to access the Pdf. In this guide, We will show you how to access the SBI Card Statement Pdf by entering the password.
First, go to https://www.sbicard.com and log in with your credentials. After successfully logging in, you will see the account statement downloading options on the dashboard. Select the period of statement to download. You may select from Monthly, Quarterly, Six Months, or Annual. After selecting the suitable option, click on download in Pdf.
Download SBI Credit Card Statement through the SBI Card App
The SBI Card app provides Credit Card transaction details with statements for mobile users. Log in using your account & choose the period for which you want to get your account statement. To do so, just specify a start and end date for your account.
What is the SBI Credit Card Statement Pdf Password
- The SBI Credit Card e-statement PDF Password is 12 Digits long.
- The first eight characters are your date of birth, and the following four are your SBI Card Numbers.
For example, Your date of birth is 02 October 1987, and your credit card last four numbers are 4321, then the PDF statement password will be 021019874321.
SBI Credit Card Statement Password is 8 digits of DOB and the last 4 numbers of the Credit Card.
Safety Precautions of SBI Credit Card Statement Password
Obtaining the SBI credit card statement password requires a few steps…
- Never tell anybody. Before distributing the statement, disable the password.
- SBI encourages receiving the information via the bank’s official website or mobile app.
- Never open a fraudulent email offering to get your SBI credit card statement. SBI never mails people asking them to download credit card statements.
- Never provide an un-identified individual information of your SBI credit card’s CVV or OTP. If someone calls or texts seeking credit card information, report to bank officials.
To know more about SBI Card please read the page.