The Department of Telecom (DoT) has introduced a new platform, Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP), which allows customers to examine all mobile SIMs registered with their Aadhaar numbers.
The TAF-COP is a COP to monitor to stop various fraud activate or spamming using mobile networks and etc, and it works under DoT and it’s taken a number of steps to guarantee that customers are properly served by telecom service providers (TSPs) and that their interests are protected in order to avoid fraud.
According to the TAFCOP portal, the website was “created to help subscribers in checking the number of mobile connections functioning in their name and taking appropriate steps to regularise their additional mobile connections, if any”.
Users can utilize the portal to report numbers they don’t recognize or that are no longer in use. The portal is presently exclusively available to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh residents.
Benefits of the TAFCOP Portal
- SMS will be sent to subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections in their name.
- Subscribers with more than nine multiple connections in their name can follow the necessary steps by clicking here.
- Check the ‘Click here to log in with your number‘ status and enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” into the ‘Request Status’ section.
How to Works the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
The TAFCOP website was created to help customers and allow them to verify the number of mobile connections in their name. TafCop Customer Portal also allows users to take the necessary steps to regularize any additional mobile connections they may have.
How to Know? How Many Mobile SIMs are linked with your Aadhaar at TAFCOP
- First, visit the official website at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Select your mobile number and press the ‘Request OTP’ button.
- Confirm the OTP and submit the application.
- You may check the mobile numbers connected to your Aadhaar card.
- You have the option of selecting the numbers that are not in your name or are not necessary and submitting your report.
How to Check your Connection Status at TAFCOP Portal
Follow the easy procedure below to find out how many mobile connections are active in your name online.
- Go to https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/index.php.
- Now, give your mobile number and press the ‘Request OTP‘ button.
- Enter the OTP and click the ‘Validate‘ button to confirm.
- Verify the number of mobile connections in your name.
TAFCOP APP Download
Applicants to take for TAFCOP App Download must wait for some time as the official authorities have not issued the TAF-COP App currently. Candidates can download the mobile application After publication utilizing the stated instructions below.
- Visit the TAF COP Portal’s official website.
- Now, on the webpage, select the “TAF COP App Download” option.
- Following that, you will be directed to the Play Store.
- You may also search for the app on the Google Play store.
- Next, on the right, tap the Install button.
- Your TAF-COP App has now been successfully installed.