SCERT 10th Maths Mock Test 2021 for Algebra “Progressions” Chapter-6 from SCERT Syllabus Online Practice Test 2021 for Both Medium Students of the Country…
Refresh the page to Change the 10th Class Mathematics “Progressions” Subject Online Exam 2021 Questions, every time you will practice the Mock Test with the latest and new questions of STD-10 Mathematics “Progressions” Subject Based on SCERT Syllabus
Practice the SCERT 10th Class Maths Algebra Chapter-6 “Progressions” Mock Test 2021 from a large scale of multiple choice questions suggested by subject experts of SCERT, once successfully completed the CBT exam everyone can get their score with wrong and correct answers to the questions.
|SCERT 10th Class Mathematics Chapter-6 Mock Test 2021||SCERT Mathematics Online Practice Exam 2021 for Algebra “Progressions”|
|Name of board||All Secondary Education Board’s of the Country|
|Type of Syllabus||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Name of the Course / Class||10th Standard / Secondary School Certificate (SSC)|
|Name of the Subject||Mathematics (Algebra)|
|Medium||Telugu, English, and Others|
|Name of the Chapter||Algebra Chapter-6 “Progressions”|
|Number of Question for each Mock Test||25 MCQ Questions|
|Exam Time||25 Minutes|
|Categories||Algebra, Chapter-6, Class-10, Mathematics, Progressions, SCERT|
We have created the SCERT SSC Mathematics Chapter-6 Online Exam 2021 with a bundle of objective type multiple choice questions from the “Progressions” topic, just refresh the page to reattempt the CBT exam again and again without limits with new questions, that’s the way no need to create mock test-1, mock test-2, mock test-3 and etc.
Here we have created the SCERT 10th Class Maths Chapter 6 Mock Test 2020 from Algebra “Progressions” topic along with subtopics of the course to attempt the 25 MCQ questions within 25 minutes of time duration for 25 marks.
Covered Topics of the Chapter
- Introduction to List, Series, Pattern & Progression.
- Arithmetic Progressions.
- What is an Arithmetic Progression?
- Parameters of an Arithmetic Progressions.
- nth term of an Arithmetic Progression.
- Sum of first n terms in Arithmetic Progression.
- How ‘Gauss’ find the sum of n terms?
- Sum of n terms of an Arithmetic Progression.
- Introduction to Geometric Progressions.
- nth term of a Geometric Progression.
- Sum of n terms of a Geometric Progression.
- Introduction to Harmonic Progressions.
- nth term of a Harmonic Progression.
- Sum of n terms of a Harmonic Progression.