BSEAP DED or DELED 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 Download for 2017 to 2019 batch, Download AP DED 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 online to fresh and failed candidates of the previous exam from September 2nd week at http://bseap.org…
Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh (Known as Board of Secondary Education) Amaravati, Vijayawada is going to issue D.Ed 2nd year Hall Ticket 2019 to all eligible students of fresh or failed students of past year exams, according to the reports there are huge number of male and female candidates are going to appear to the DELED second year annual final exams September 2019.
Based on BSEAP announced notification the DED or DELED second year annual final exams are scheduled between 23rd to 29th September 2019 for 2017 to 2019 batch and the written tests are at all DIET colleges and affiliated colleges of State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) in district level under directorate of government examinations, Amaravati.
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)|
|About||AP D.Ed 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019|
|Year of Course||2nd Year D.Ed / D.El.Ed|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||10-15 days before Examination|
|Medium||English Medium & Telugu Medium|
|Category||AP, BSEAP, DELED, Hall Ticket|
According to the reports, the BSEAP has sent the second year annual final examination test hall tickets will send to all District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) before the commitment of the exam schedule, once receiving of DIET principal will issue to the eligible student of fresh and reappear candidates.
So, every student can collect your AP DED 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 from your studying DIET institute, and distribution process will start before 10 days of public exams (likely on the second week of September 2019), once receiving of hall ticket carefully check your data with college and course details.
The BSEAP also published online hall tickets based on institutes submitted data, and the BSEAP DED 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 also download available before one week of final exam schedule, every fresh and reappear student can follow the steps to download online with using roll number and date of birth of the candidate.
- Visit Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh official website at http://home.bseap.org/
- Select the link about Download D.El.Ed 2nd year Sep exam hall ticket 2019 option and proceed (link visible and activate before one week of exam schedule)
- Now you have seen the main page of hall ticket download, now enter your details and proceed with submit option
- Then your fresh or reappear candidate 2017 to 2019 batch hall ticket is downloaded in Pdf file format.
Open the Pdf file and take multiple copy’s of the printout and attend allotted written test center as per schedule.
- The BSEAP is sent 2nd-year final exam hall ticket directly to all District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs).
- The principal of DIET will distribute to all eligible student of the college
- Every student can get Original hall ticket printed by BSEAP from your college only
- Read complete instructions before attending the allotted examination test center
- Those male and female candidate who has to lose or forgotten also can download online from BSEAP portal