TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admission Counselling and Certificate verification Dates 2022 with a list of Certificates along the process of admission under TGCET Counseling 2022…
Telangana State Gurukulam 5th Class Admission selection Test conducted by TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS Society and Convener of TGCET 2022 is announced the TS Gurukulam Counselling Dates 2022 for certificate verification, once the result announced the TGCET School wise Provisional list will be announced for certificate verification to TS Gurukulam V-TG CET Counselling 2022.
Every year the TGCET Result 2022 will be announced in May and the district wise and school wise Provisional Selection list announced with certificate verification dates and the counseling is held as per social welfare grievances of Telangana.
Every student who has shortlisted under the TG Gurukul V-TG CET selection list will get complete details with counseling certificate verification dates, once the schedule is announced the Jnanabhumiap.in will update society wise certificate verification dates here please stay with us.
- Social Welfare Society Certificate Verification Dates: Update in soon
- Tribal Welfare society Gurukul’s Certificate Certification Dates: Update in soon
|About TS Gurukul V-TG CET Counselling 2022||Details|
|Authority||Convener of TGCET 2022|
|Selection test for||Class 4th to 5th Admissions|
|Counseling Dates||Not Yet Announced|
|Required Certificates||Listed Below|
List of Certificates to submit at Telangana Gurukul [V-TG] CET Counselling Center for Verification
The TGCET 2022 qualified student who has shortlisted under the provisional list need to submit the following certificates and documents at the certificate verification counseling center, and the verification process conducted at the district level.
- Record Sheet/ Transfer Certificate issued by school headmaster of present studying school
- Study Certificates for the last two years issued by the present school
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahasildar or Meeseva
- Income Certificate issued by the Tahasildar or Meeseva
- Local Candidate Certificate issued by the Tahasildar of your circle
- Physical Fitness Certificate issued by a Medical Officer/ Civil Asst Surgeon of your circle
- Blood Group Certificate
- Printable Copy of Aadhaar Card (Xerox)
- Latest Passport size photographs 4 nos.
- Special Category Certificate, if selected under CAP/ PHC/ Orphan categories